Chapter 16

Haley POV

"Well hello Sam" JC walked over to me and Sam and he was surprisingly sober.

"JC it's good to see you" I looked at the both of them.

"You too but me and Haley are leaving now" JC grabbed my arm

"JC don't worry I can give her a ride" Sam smirked at me

"That's so nice of you but me and the group were gonna hang out with Haley"

"Are you gonna go with them?" I nodded because I didn't want to argue with JC.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow then"  he knew he was gonna piss off JC and he didn't care.

"Yeah just message me when you want to go" he nodded and he leaned down to kiss me but JC cleared his throat.

"Come on let's go" I gave him a quick peck on the lips and then followed JC.

I got in his car were kian, Jen and Connor were already in the back seat.

"So what are you doing with Sam tomorrow?" JC asked with no emotion.

"I don't know, we're just gonna hang out"

"Woah get it Haley" I turn to the back seat and smile at connor but JC glared at him.

___

"I know why you hate him" we walked into my room. We just got back from hanging out with the group.

"I don't want to talk about it" he sat on the bed"

"Fine but I understand why"
I went and sat next to him on the bed.

"How he fucked my girlfriend multiple times behind my back"

"Back in LA you would think I had the perfect relationship but my boyfriend was messing around with my so called "friends" and telling them I was nothing to him and meeting up with them when he said he was busy"

"Did you break up with him when you found out"

"No I stayed"

"Why?"

"Because he was my first real boyfriend, we were together for almost two years and I was worried about what people said if we broke up"

He put his hand on mine and I looked away from him even though we were sitting in the dark the only light was the street light coming from my Window.

"How did you finally break up?"

"When I moved here he never tried contacting me because That's how people are over there are they only care about money"

I finally broke down at the last part and I hadn't realized that he brought me into his arms.

"I've held this in for so long" he ran his hand up and down my back.

"Let it out don't keep it in like me" I wrapped my arms around him

"I know you won't believe me but someone will treat you better then her"

"I think you're the one who deserves better but a guy like me doesn't deserve someone".