Chapter 36

JC POV

I held my head in my hands and re read the message over and over telling myself I shouldn't do what the message said even if I use to all the time in the past
I looked down at my phone at the text from Lia saying to meet her at her house.

Every time Lia would send me this message in the past I would go to her house she would tell me she missed me and we'd have sex then I leave and we hook up for awhile then she'd start messing with someone and so would I.

My brain and body is so use to this routine that I text back without even thinking and before I know it I'm in front of her house.

She opens a the door with a smirk on her face ready for what's about to come soon.

"Come on in Jc" she opens the door widely and I walk in.

She grabs my hand dragging me to her room and pushes me on the bed once we get to her room and climbs on top of me.

"I really missed you, I guess I was right you're no one else's but mine, not even that new girl" she whispered in my ear and I snapped out of it instantly remembering Haley and seeing her innocent smile and I pushed her off and climbed of her bed.

"you can't just call me and I come running to you anymore I'm not the same person I was before"

"But you're here aren't you" she grabbed my hand and tried pulling me back on the bed but I yanked my hand away

"It was a mistake coming here" she looked at me shocked

"Your gonna get bored of her, you always get bored of those hoes and come back to me" she yelled as I walked out to the front door

"The difference is she isn't a hoe" I closed the door and got back in my car feeling so guilty that I even came over here.

Haley's name popped up on my screen and I answer

"Hey babe" I rub my guilty face

"Hey baby girl what's going on?"

"Me and Jen just got done shopping for dresses and I wanted to know what you wanted me but to eat for us" I smiled and sat back in my seat

"How about some whataburger" I laugh and agrees before hanging up and I start feeling like a piece of shit again because she'd hate me if she knew I was in front of Lia's house even if I didn't do anything with her I was about to.