Chapter 17

Haley POV

~4 weeks later~

I've been hanging out with Sam for a couple of weeks and supposedly JC been hooking up with his ex Lia but just hooking up with her and that hurts me not just because I've fallen for him but because he thinks thats the kind of person he deserves.

"So you going to Sam's" I was at Jens and she was gonna drop me off at Sam's

"Yeah he left his hoodie at my house and he told me he was having a party so just to give it to him when I went"

"So what are you guys?"

"I don't know we ain't in a relationship but it's not like we're just friends"

"Yeah so it's complicated" we both laughed as she pulled up to his house which was already crowded with people.

"Bye girl message me later"

"Okay bye Jen"

I walked threw the crowded house looking for Sam since he hasn't answered my message.
I find my way to the living room and see him with...Lia kissing on the couch. Tears started forming but I wouldn't let them fall so I threw his hoodie at him and pushed my way out of the house.

I took my phone and praying he wasn't already at a party and drunk.

"You we're right I should've listened to you, can you come pick me up from Sam's please" I sniffled a little trying not to burst.

"I'm on my way" JC said before hanging up.

I know me and Sam weren't official but we've been talking for a month and it wasn't just as friends.

"Haley" I turn to see Sam. Thank God my tears had went away.

"What do you want" I snapped

"Come on, come back inside" he tried grabbing my hand

"No, go with Lia" I yanked my arm away.

"Haley look"

"I don't want to hear what you have to say"  it got quite the only sound was the music blasting in the background

"Just come inside so we can talk" he tried grabbing me again.

"Sam get away from me" I pushed him away from me

"Haley"."Sam get away from her" JC got here fast

"JC get out of here this is none of your business"

"It's my business when Haley calls me to come get her" I walked to JC but Sam grabbed my hand and JC walked over to him but I slapped Sam before JC could do anything.

"I told you to get away from me" I walked to JC car and Sam held his cheek.

"I know what your gonna say, I told you so"

"All I was gonna say was good hit" I smiled slightly

"I should've listened to you"

"It's okay but what happened"

"I showed up to the party and saw him making out with... Lia"

"Well of course she kisses everyone" his hands tightened on the steering wheel but I put my hands on his and he eased up.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything you were doing"

"No I was gonna actually call you"

"Well I'm here now I might be a mess but I'm here"

"Who isn't a mess" we both laughed and I knew that not Sam not anyone can distract me from JC.

__________

JC and I went to this spot where it looks over the whole town, people have parties here all the time but not tonight. Okay maybe we got drinks and went out there and we might be close to fucked up but we decided to go back to my house before we can't drive back.

"Tell him boy bye"

"I ain't thinkin bout you!"

Me and JC are currently singing sorry by Beyonce because it was just on in the car.

"I'm so tired!!" JC threw himself on the bed

"Ugh what time is it" I threw myself on the spot right next to him.

"Shit it's 4 am" he threw his shirt off and went under the covers.

"Let's lay the fuck down" he wrapped his arms around me and I turned to face him and he smiled.

"What are you looking at Caylen"

"Your face, how the fuck can Sam be kissing Lia when he had you"

We were both kinda drunk but I scooted closer to him our lips almost touching.

"I don't care about him" I smashed our lips together and he didn't pull away he pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. He kissed down my neck earning a moan and sucked on my collarbone probably leaving a mark.