Chapter 15

Haley POV

I want him desperately,  to want me the way I want him but that won't happen.
I stared from a far as a girl flirted with JC.

"I need a drink" me and Jen just walked into the party and after what I saw I need it.

"Hell yeah let's go get one"
Jen grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" she poured us some pineapple juice and vodka mixed drinks.

"Why does JC hate Sam"

"JC dated this girl named Lia, major hoe by the way and he found out she was hooking up with Sam behind his back and Sam was his friend and that's why JC only really has one night stands he doesn't want to say it but that ruined the last of his trust for anyone well except us"

I didn't know JC was hurt by love.
It doesn't seem like anyone ever gave him the love he needs.

"I'm actually surprised he's so close to you since you were new" hearing things like this makes me think he has feelings for me but he wouldn't want to fall for another girl and especially me.

"I had a boyfriend in my old school and I thought he loved me" I thought of me and nick and how 2 years meant nothing to him.

"Really?, Why did you break up?"

"When my parents died and I had to move here he stopped talking to me"

"That's fucked up, you are so pretty and deserve the fucking best" I laughed and realized I do deserve better then him.
Nick is the main reason I had insecurities, I felt like I wasn't good enough.

"My so called "best friends" haven't tried to contact me either"

"Don't worry you have a new group of best friends" Jen slung her arm around me and we walked over to connor and Kian.

"So a little jealous birdy told me that you are hanging around Sam Pottorff" connor brought up as we walked over to him

"Who told you that and jealous?"

"JC he certainly had a attitude when he told me"

"I'm pretty sure he isn't jealous" I laugh off but I hope is true.

"Well after he told me about that I told him Sam was coming tonight so he went and grabbed a drink an started talking to that girl" he pointed to the bimbo that was all over JC.

"Well get it girl Sam just walked in" Jen pointed the door where people were greeting Sam.

A couple of girls went up to him but he looked around the room not paying attention to them until his eyes landed on me and he walked away from them to me.

"I was hoping you were here"
I smiled at him. He's too cute.

"Really you missed me" I smirked at him which he returned.

"Guys do you mind if I borrow Haley for a minute?" He turned his attention to the group.

"No, no problem" they all said, jen and Connor gave me a thumbs up.

"This will piss JC off but lucky for you I like to piss him off" Kian whispered in my ear before following Jen and Connor. Hmm piss JC off I like it.

"When I dropped you off I was gonna ask you something but I got distracted"

"What do you want to ask me?"

"Let's go into the city tomorrow"

"Just me and you"

"Yes just me and you" I bite my lip and nodded.

"Okay I'll go"

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

He's not JC but I got to handle the fact JC won't care about me in that way and Sam doesn't seem like a horrible person.