Chapter 18

Haley POV

I remembered last night, especially how it ended but we didn't have sex we just made out and it was amazing. I sound like a fucking 13 year old. His arms were wrapped around me but I managed to slip out of his arms and go to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror seeing the mark he left on my collarbone.

I walked back to the bed and I noticed he was awake.
"Hey" he said when he noticed me walking back to the bed

"Hey" I laid back down and he turned on his side and pushed the hair away from the mark he left on me.

"I don't know what to say" he stared at me

"Say it wasn't because you were drunk or...a mistake" he looked up into my eyes

"Believe me it wasn't" he looked down and I put my finger under his chin bringing back his attention to me and I leaned in and kissed him.

"So you're making the moves"
He laughed

"Yea why you don't like it" I teased.

"You're so hot" he smashed his lips into mine

"Haley" I heard Jen yell threw the house

"Why is Jen here" JC got up and put on his shirt

"I don't know"

"Oh hey JC and Haley" she walked in my room

"Hey Jen, JC is here because I was telling him about what happened last night" she just nodded and sat on my bed

"What happened with you and Sam"

"She slapped him" JC said before I could answer.

"What why?"

"He was making out with Lia when I got there"

"What a fucking idiot"."yea he's dumb" he smirked at me.

_______

We were at kians and the group was there. JC wouldn't stop teasing me the whole time.

"You look so hot" JC whispered in my ear which made me blush, I tried to hide it.
I got up and walked to the bathroom to look at hour I looked real quick but I heard a knock on the door so I opened it and JC walked in.

"What are you doing in here?" He smirked and kissed me.

"That's what I'm doing" I leaned back in and wrapped my arms around him.

He pushed my hair to the back and started kissing down my neck "JC come on we have to get back out there" I didn't want to leave but they'll be wondering where we're at.

"Come on let's go back to your house" he grabbed my hands and I smiled

"Okay come on" I walked out first and JC after

"Hey guys we'll see you guys later" me or JC didn't wait for a response we just walked out the door and to the car.

Just last night me and JC kissed for the first time and now we can't stop.

"I was thinking maybe instead of going to that party tonight we can just go do something else" JC rubbed his hand up and down my back as we laid on my bed

"Okay but you always want to go to a party"

"I know but I might end up drunk and start yelling at every guy who looks at you for a split second because I think their checking you out" me and JC agreed to keep this thing between us a secret for a little bit one because of the group and how they think I shouldn't be with him and two the risk makes it more fun. Am I right.

"True and I might slap a girl who even starts walking your way" he pulls me on top of him

"You're crazy, I like it" I press my lips against his and his tongue licks the bottom of my lip and I let him enter my mouth while we fight for dominance which he wins.