Chapter 19

Haley POV

"Are you ready to go?" JC leaned against my door while twirling his keys.

"Yeah, let's go" I looked in the mirror one more time before walking out the door.
We started driving to where ever JC planned to take us. He grabbed my hand and held it while he drove with his other hand.

"So I was thinking we can go out to eat but do you need anything from anywhere?"

"Let's go to the mall real quick I need to stop by forever 21"

"Okay but don't end up dragging me to the whole mall"  I playfully rolled my eyes and nodded and said fine.

+++++++

JC ended up handing me shirts that would look "hot" on me.

"Do you need anything in there I won't mind helping you pick something out" he pointed in the direction of Victoria secret and I know he was kinda joking but might as well take him up on the offer.

"Okay let's go" his eyes got wide but then followed me into the store.
I started picking out the panties that I liked and JC threw a few in my hand but I didn't complain.

"Well I can't wait to see you in these one day" I rolled my eyes buy laughed

"Okay I'm gonna go pay now" I started walking to the check out but JC grabbed my bras and panties.

"No I got this" he went and paid for me.

"Thank you for buying me this" he handed me my bag and we walked out the store

"No problem but maybe you can model them for me" I laughed and I saw some girls eyeing him so I turned to him and gave him a kiss of of no where.

"Maybe later" I winked at him and his mouth gaped.

"Let's go out to eat I'm starving" I turned back around and smirked