Chapter 11

Haley POV

What if my feelings grow even more for JC, I mean it's been a month since I stopped lying to myself saying I don't have feeling for him. Honestly I have hella feelings for him but he doesn't see me that way he calls me his "new best friend" I got friend zoned. I need a distraction from him.

"Haley what are you doing?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw JC standing at my doorway

"I zoned out and I thought you were going out tonight"

He walked in and closed the door making his way to my bed.

"I am but come with me"

He was perfect to me no matter all the bad things he says he did or does.

"Fine but I'm driving us both back here because you get shit faced drunk" we both laughed because we know it's true.

"Make sure I don't hook up with any girls because you're the person I want to come home with"

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I nodded but I turned my head so he didn't see the huge smile on my face.

______

We've been at this party maybe two hours and currently me an Connor were "scooping out the hotties" well that's what he says.

"Wheres JC?

"He's over there with that girl" I turn to see a girl all up on him so like JC asked me I have to make sure he doesn't hook up with a hoe, well he said a girl but she looks like a hoe.

"Excuse me go find some other guy to be your one night stand" I shooed her away and she rolled her eyes as she left

"Haley come on she wasn't that bad" he was already drunk

"You told me not to let you hook up with any girl"

"I dont remember saying that" he laughed and took another sip of his drink "I think you don't want me to get laid because you want me to fuck you but you can't stop me" I angrily shoved him

"Fuck you JC do whatever you want"

He just laughed and I walked threw the crowed party trying to get outside to get some air.

"Shit I'm sorry" I accidentally bumped into someone causing their drink to spill

"It's okay, I'm Sam, Sam Pottorff"

I think I just found my distraction.