chapter 22

Haley POV

I didn't go to school today because I just felt sad, I really miss my parents I just woke up this morning crying that their not here I guess it's because I never dealt with their death I tried pushing the thought of them dead for a long time.
My phone started ringing and Jens picture popped up on my screen.

"Hello" I tried to hide that I was crying

"Haley, are you okay?" I guess I failed at that

"No I guess not" I started the tears fall

"Say no more I'm already in my car"

"O-okay" I hung up and brought my legs to my chest then put laid my head on my knees.

I heard my door open and she run to my bed and wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you okay?, Are you hurt do I need to kick someones ass"

This is why I like Jen she ran out of school and came to my house because I was crying and she didn't even know why I was crying she just knew she needed to be here. My old friends would just bring me Starbucks after school and then leave because their so "busy".

"No, my parents" she pulls me closer, shes knows about what happened with them I mean all of them do but she knows I try and hide how much it hurts.

"Im tired of pushing the memories away"

"Then don't let it all out, don't be scared to hide it from me"

I started full on sobbing "no one cared that I was hurt when they passed away, my friends just kept saying don't worry after graduation you'll be back in LA and have your money back but it's like I don't care about that, I wasn't sad about that, they haven't even called to see if I was okay like who does that"

"Fake people, you got us now and I know we aren't your top choice for friends but you got us" I laughed while wiping away the tears.

"I love you guys and you are the best choice of friends ever"
I hugged her.