chapter 25

Haley POV

Mature content

"I thought you were mad" he chuckled and picked me up and put me on the dresser.

"Who said I wasn't?" He put his hands on my thighs scooting in between my legs

"How about now" he cupped the side of my face and kissed me and he slipped his tongue into mouth.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and he picked me up and gently placed me on the bed an started kissing down my neck and his hands were placed on my waist.
I lifted the big shirt I was wearing over my head and some where on the floor, he looked down at my body which made me get insecure and try to hide myself but his hands stopped me.

"No you're so beautiful and you're wearing what I bought you" he winked and I laughed and it made me feel more comfortable.
I flipped him over got on top of him, now straddling him and he sat up placing his hands on my ass.

"Yeah but maybe I want them off" he pushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"Are you sure" he looked into my eyes getting serious now and I nodded, he hesitated until I smashed my lips onto his and he completely forgot why to even worry.

His hands went from my ass to my upper back and undid my bra throwing it somewhere and pulled me closer to him as he sucked on my neck making me moan into his ear.
He was back on top of me and kissed down the valley of my breast and down my stomach to my panties and looked up at me to make sure this is what I wanted and I nodded, he grabbed a condom out of his bag and pulled down his boxers to put it on.
He slide down my panties slowly

"This gonna hurt for a bit but tell me if you want me to stop"

"Okay"

He didn't lie it did hurt. I clutched the sheets and gasped

"Baby do you want me to stop"

"No go faster JC" I stopped hurting and my body felt a wave of pleasure as he started going faster.

"JC" I moaned and he went faster

"I love when you moan my name, do it again" his hands were on both sides of my head as he thrusted faster

"JC"I dug my nails on his back as we both hit our high points.

He threw the condom in the trashcan then laid next to me and pulled me to his chest.