02

"EOMMA NO!"

I tried using all my force to yank out of the grip of the two officers that held me back but it was no use.

I glanced over back at the burning house, that once was our home crumble.

I watched as they carried my Eomma onto the hospital cot and lifted her into the emergency car.

Multiple tears streamed down my face.

"EOMMA ANIYO PLEASE!!!"

I felt my legs give out and I helplessly fell down on the floor and weeped with my head in my hands.

I felt people walk past and ignore me as I lay and bawl my eyes out but I didn't care I missed my Eomma.

"Thank you officers I'll take it from here." I heard a familiar voice call.

I felt a powerful kick towards my knee and looked up too see the most hated human being I despised, my father.

"GET UP!" He roared.

He snatched my hand and pulled me up, he was squeezing my arm so hard it was red.

"But my Eomma I need to sav ...." I whined.

"SHUT UP SHE ISN'T YOUR EOMMA!" He slapped me across my face leaving a mark.

I placed my hand on my cheek, as more tears fell out of my eyes I couldn't help it.

"No worries Jiyeon you have me."

I glanced over too see my fathers girlfriend laying her head on his shoulder.

"ANIYO!!" I cried on repeat.

***

"AHH!"

I fluttered my eyes open screaming.

I quickly sat upright and looked left and right, I was in my bedroom.

It was just another nightmare, the one you've been dreaming about every night Jiyeon calm down.

I took deep sighs and tried to ignore what I had just woken up from but I couldn't help but think about it.

I pictured it in my mind as if I could pin point every detail of that night, it was so vivid in my mind.

Nothing's changed since that night, my father was still the same and still with that disgusting woman.

I wiped a few tears that had dropped from my eyes from the nightmare.

RING RING!

Someone was at the door.

I snapped out of my thoughts and rolled out of bed still sore from last night's beating.

I groaned.

I slowly got up on my feet and exited my bedroom.

I jumped down the staircase and walked to the front door, who's here this early?