32

(Another chapter, and a surprise coming up! Remember to vote and comment!)

Memories flashing so fast before my eyes, as tears welled up in my tired eyes, I sat on the grass, my knees up to my face; there I laid, sobbing endlessly.

It was one of the worst days in history but it didn't start out like this, in fact everything was so screwed up, with variety of possibilities on how this all began.

Simple, let me take it back for you.

*

I caressed my cheek once more, removing my hands and glancing down at my fingers,

Crimson blood was on my hand, liquid falling down my hand.

I looked up at Jungkook, both of our eyes in pure shock,

I was bleeding,

Jungkook  punched me.

I scoffed, my eyes hardened, bloodshot as I stared at him, never in a million years would I predict he'd ever lay a hand on me.

I coughed out some blood that fell out of my twitching lips, no way in hell was I going to let him get away with this.

About to swing at his face, unexpectedly I heard a roar from behind Jungkook.

Next thing I know Jungkook is lying on the floor, with Taehyung on top of him.

"Get off of me Hyung!"

Jungkook demanded as he flipped over, solidly kicking Taehyung in the face.

I glanced over to the right, and there stood Jimin just watching the scene as if he didn't do anything.

I turned my attention back to Jungkook and Taehyung, afraid for Taehyung, Jungkook had sent a whole handful of fists to Taehyung everywhere, it was a bloody horror.

Between the two I knew if this continu d any longer, we'd already know who'd win and who would lose.

I sprinted towards Jungkook and attacked him from behind.

My arms wrapped around his neck, yanking him away from the beaten up Taehyung, head locking the powerful beast.

"Jiyeon if you don't let me go, your cheek won't be the only thing that get's buste-"

I couldn't stand his arrogant self as I dropped kicked him, he laid there as I kicked him right where the sun doesn't shine.

Jungkook groaned lying on the white canteen floor, I scoffed.

"To think I called you my friend, friends don't turn on each other or fight each other physically, screw you Jungkook."

I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook's once angered eyes, softened at my words, he swallowed down his spit, staring up at me.

Interrupting us I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist pulling me back.

Namjoon and Seokjin scurrying towards Taehyung, while Hoseok went to Jungkook.

"Jiyeon calm down."

A tired voice warned, realizing it was Suga, I didn't respond.

"What is going on here?!'

An annoying voice of an woman hollered.

Rushing towards the eight of us, Mrs. Lee and her assistant appeared.

Suga liberated me, as I stood arms crossed, sighing.