22

(Vote and Comment if you want me to post two chapters daily 😊, sorry for the wait!)

The tasteless and disgusting bibimbap I had swallowed down my throat as Eunhee shoved pieces into my mouth. 

Weeks had passed since I've been kept hostage down there and my father had called the school and told them I have the flu.

"Eat up Jiyeon ah, this may be the last batch of food you'll get this week."

Eunhee smirked.

She grabbed another spoonful of bibimbap and shoved it into my mouth while grabbing my jaw and making me chew.

I wanted to gag at how bad her cooking was.

She had removed the duck tape from my mouth by my arms were still tied behind my back.

"Last one."

She grinned.

I flashed her a fake smile while chomping down on the worst thing I ever ate.

I watched as she wrapped up the bibimbap and gave me a tight slap on the cheek.

"I'll be right back."

She waved.

She climbed up the staircase of the basement and I waited until the coast was clear.

Finally she's gone.

I sighed.

I laid on my back, tired and freezing, I actually felt sick.

It's been three weeks since I've been down here, well if I could still count then three weeks by now I had lost track of time.

My father would whip me with the belt every so often and my body was so sore, my feet bled one time.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Eunhee entering the basement, her high heels clacking on the staircase.

"Jiyeon ah I have good news!"

She called.

I quickly sat upright and rested my back on the wall behind me.

I felt like I was being treated like a pet.

Eunhee scurried towards me and bent down.

"Looks like your free!"

She cheered.

"Jinja?"

I questioned.

She nodded.

"Now come here so I can remove your handcuffs.

I slid  on the floor towards Eunhee and my back faced in front of her.

She hurriedly took off the handcuffs and threw them aside.

I was stunned by her sudden generosity but didn't take time to waste.

I raced up the staircase of the basement and pushed open the door.

I zipped out of the basement and headed for the front door.

I quickly unlocked it and dashed outside.

Where do I go, where do I go?

My phone!

I looked back too see Eunhee at the front door, holding my phone in her hand.

"Catch."

She yelled.