09

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I could hear something go off  as I opened my eyes.

My face was buried inside something black.

I picked my head up and rubbed my eyes to find that I was laying on the steering wheel.

What's going on?

I looked to my right to see Jungkook lying on the airbag.

I gasped at the scariest sight I never wanted to see, Jungkook's head was bleeding.

I screamed for help repeatedly as I tried to reach over and grab Jungkook but it was no use I was too weak.

I stopped screaming as I looked out the windshield window too see a black hooded figure jump up from underneath the car.

I squinted my eyes, my head pounding like crazy as if I hit my head on a wall.

The hooded figure stumbled towards my door side and swung it open.

I tried to glance at the figure but I couldn't tell, my vision was fogging up.

I felt cold hands wrap around my tiny figure.

The only thing I managed to see was the car drifting away as it carried me bridal style out of the car.

I tried kicking out of it's grip but it was no use as it held me tight.

The figure placed me down on a bench and I rubbed my eyes quickly.

My vision adjusted slowly and all I could pick out was it was a man.

I noticed a scar on his face underneath his bangs and another one behind his right ear.

"Wh..what's...going on?"

I couldn't remember much other then the fact Jungkook and I crashed into a tree.

The man didn't respond and instead I could hear him dialing a number.

"Excuse me miss come to Seoul Park there's been an accident please hurry!"

The man managed to speak, his voice croaking and sore.

He hung up on the phone and stared back at me.

I kept squinting to figure out who this man was but I couldn't pinpoint it, although his face was a bit familiar.

He let out a deep sigh as I shivered violently, it was freezing.

"Take..takeee..please take me back to the car."

I said pointing to god knows where, I couldn't see much but i could see the mans blurry face.

He didn't respond and it grew quiet.

Instead I felt a warm hoodie wrapped around me.

I looked down to see a black hoodie wrapped around me, keeping me warm.