50 - The Finale

"Life can get hard and things can go wrong but no matter what you've got to stay strong." ↗︎

That's exactly how Kim Jiyeon had recently been feeling as she's been on this long hectic, wild, and drama fulfilled ride that was called life.

Thankfully after that whole locked in basement experience, resulting in Gayoon going to jail, they ended high school on a high note.

Ending their final chapter in their high school lives brewed a new chapter in their life taking them to who knows what?

You know what I mean right? You know what they say, yesterday is history, today is a gift, and tomorrow is a mystery.

Two year later -

I beamed as I stroked her thin yet so soft baby hairs as she shot me a cheesy smile with her small bunny teeth and her eyes shut tight. An genuine eye- smile like her fathers.

I rocked her in my arms as she continued giggling at me while I cooed away.

Catching me off- guard, I side- glanced behind me as I watched the ebony hair colored boy enter swiftly as he back- hugged me, placing a gentle yet sweet kiss on Hanbyul and I's forehead.

I heaved a exhausted sigh as Jimin tightened his embrace and rested his head on the crook of my neck.

"She's beautiful, just like her mommy." Jimin grinned as I flustered up at his compliment.

Indeed she was beautiful.

Just nine months ago, Park Hanbyul was born.

Flashback @ hospital -

"AHH!" I screamed as I threw my head back on the medline electric bed (aka a hospital bed.) as Jimin squeezed my hand firmly.

I was giving birth, also known as going into labor.

"It's okay Jiyeon ah, you're almost there!" Jimin reassuringly slightly yelled

as doctors and nurses rushed around the cramped room.

I felt scared, in pain, and everything all at once

but taking one glance at Jimin as he gave me a warm smile, I felt safe.

I looked down at our interlocked hands and inhaled and exhaled.

I'm going to be alright.

Return to present -

"Jimin she has your smile." I cracked a smile as Hanbyul glanced over at Jimin, smiling wide.

"But she has Jungkook's teeth." Jimin replied back. We both chuckled softy as I looked down at Jimin who was already staring at me.

He picked his head up from my shoulder, still in his embrace, he made a pouty face.

"What's wrong?" I asked Jimin, as I rocked Hanbyul carefully while still eyeing her with my peripheral vision.