26

(Vote for this chapter right now, I'll appreciate it, show some love!)

"JIMIN!"

I cautioned.

Ushering over towards him as he lay on the solid ground of the rooftop, forcing my legs not to give out as I raced towards him.

Kneeling down, I glanced over at his pale face, eyes closed, he looked barren.

I looked down at his thighs and knees that had blood run down from them, his genuine face sweaty, teardrops fell out of my weary eyes.

In the moment as I was just about to perform CPR, I felt the grasp of two men yank me away.

I scream so loud, practically begging for them to release me as I watch Jimin fade as he lay there, couple of officers swarming towards him.

What had happened in a single night was too much to take in.

"Hoseok Hyung!"

Jungkook screeched.

I peered over at the corner of the rooftop watching Jungkook on his knees sobbing, his face buried in his hands, taking in all of this that was going on.

Confused on why he was weeping, in front stood an officer tasing Namjoon and Hoseok as they fall instantly, hitting the hard floor.

I snapped back into reality as I felt an officer shove the door open while throwing me inside.

My last sight was strangely noticing two figures jump off the rooftop unnoticed, who were they?

The door slammed in my face before I could even sneak a peek.

It was over, we didn't make it.

-

I sat lonely in the lobby of the police department, pairs of eyes casually wandering over at my stressed form.

The moon still out along with the stars aligned in the dark starry sky, I watched amused by the beautiful masterpiece, that was the sky.

My attention refocused at the sound of my name being called.

I viewed a woman at the desk that gestured for me to scurry towards her.

I took the signal as I stood up slowly, murmurs already breaking out, as I made way to the woman behind the desk.

"She's a criminal."

"I hear she's only a junior."

"Who raised such a disgusting child?!"

Was what I heard as I lumbered towards the front desk.

Not letting there remarks get to me, I held my head high as I slammed my hands onto the desk.

"What?"

I scoffed.

"M'am your guardian is here to take you home."

The woman responded.

I sighed deeply, thinking of all that had occurred only a couple of hours ago.