17

His cheesy smile made me chuckle to myself as he winked at me from afar.

I sat down on the cozy brown sofa while watching Jimin collect our room keys at the front desk.

The hotel itself had smelled like pumpkin lattes and their were people chatting around the lobby.

My eyes however were focused on the women eyeing me down while murmuring to an older man.

I looked down and realized I was lying down with my legs spread out like a man.

I flashed her a fake smile and let out a small burp.

"Yah!"

My head turned in Jimin's direction, he lumbered towards me with two keys in his hand.

I stood up from the chair and glared back at the women who was rolling her eyes all the way back in her head.

I stopped glaring as Jimin waved his fingers in my face.

I glanced over at Jimin who was smiling brightly.

He reached for my hand and opened it, dropping the room key into my palm.

I looked up in his eyes and he chuckled softly.

"I got us two rooms so we wouldn't have to share."

I scoffed while placing it into my pocket.

I lightly punched him in the shoulder and made way to the elevators.

I quickly clicked the button wanting to escape Jimin but unfortunately he made it.

He stood next to me and being the tease he is, he shot me his eye smile.

"Sorry Jiyeon ah looks like you're stuck with me."

I slowly rose and got on my tiptoes.

I flicked Jimin's forehead as hard as I could.

Jimin groaned and I smirked, satisfied with my doing.

The elevator on the far end finally opened and I took the chance and dashed over towards it and headed inside.

I repeatedly hit the buttons and tried closing it.

It almost shut and a grin spread across my face.

My smile faded as Jimin entered rubbing his forehead.

The doors shut after him and I whined in the corner of the elevator.

"Ugh I was so close!!"

I muttered to myself.

I crossed my arms as the elevator slowly lead us up to the thirteenth floor.

Jimin was rubbing his forehead softly while shaking his head at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him, teasing him while he simply just flashed a smile.

Jimin scoffed and lumbered towards me.

My eyebrows furrowed as he took a step closer.

Our noses were practically touching.

I felt the heat of my cheeks grow a light shade of pink, what is he going to do?

My thoughts exploded with questions, Jimin smirked and placed his finger in front of my face.

I titled my head, confused on what he was doing.