33

(Reminder: VOTE & leave Feedback! Going on hiatus after this chapter, basketball season is here! Enjoy :) )

"Saranghaeyo."

I whispered.

I lay the roses onto my mothers tombstone, biting down on my lip preventing me from crying.

Taehyung patted me on the shoulder lightly as we both knelt down staring at my mothers grave.

Eomma, I miss you.

"It's going to be alright Jiyeon."

Taehyung reassured as I side-glanced over at him.

He shot me his rectangular smile, and I gave him a light grin.

I looked back down at my mother's gravestone.

The roses laid in front of her tombstone, it was the second time I came to visit her.

I roamed my fingers on her plaque that read her name,

Seo Jihyo ; Kim Jihyo

I gulped analyzing her name, I tried holding in the tears that were dying to stream out of my hazel eyes, I have to show her I'm doing fine, do this for her Jiyeon ah.

"Eomma..."

I muttered.

Taehyung rubbed my shoulders, sighing.

I looked over at him and he had the softest smile I hadn't seen for awhile apart from his weird actions.

"Jiyeon ah, it's okay to cry, I got you."

Taehyung smiled.

His soft words made me choke on my saliva, he nodded his head assuring me it was okay.

I glanced down at my mothers grave, my smile fading.

Mom why did you have to die?

I didn't hold it in as tears gently streamed down my cheeks, some teardrops colliding with the dry stained blood from earlier.

"Jiyeon."

I faced Taehyung, sitting with my knees up to my chest, I forced a grin onto my saddened face.

Taehyung's thumb appeared under my face as he wiped my teardrops off.

"It's going to be okay."

Taehyung faltered.

Memories flashing so fast before my eyes, as tears welled up in my tired eyes, I sat on the grass, my knees up to my face; there I laid, sobbing endlessly.

Eomma please come back.

-

Taehyung panicked as he sat and watched Jiyeon cry into her arms.

His eyes widened, hitting his forehead with his fists.

What does Jimin do? think, you idiot!

Taehyung wounded up just watching her cry, not moving as he himself laid his head in his palms.

You both were exhausted and done for.

-

The sun began to set, as the sun was dying down the moon gradually appeared, taking the sun's place as Jiyeon lay asleep while Taehyung drove.