19

"EOMMA!"

I threw myself onto the brown hardwood floor, limping towards my mother who laid lifeless on the ground.

Head pounding and flames everywhere around the crowded space.

My lungs filled wanting deeply to gasp for air, I reached my hand towards my mom and tried to snatch her.

I was quickly pulled back by firefighter from the window.

Slowly he carried me out.

I watched my mothers eyes popped open, dark and dull and empty,

She was broken.

----

"Ahhh!"

I screamed.

I sat upwards quickly and covered my eyes, sweat raced down from my forehead along with drops of tears.

Moments later gentle arms wrapped around my form, as I shook violently, scared and scarred from the vivid nightmare.

"Ssh Jiyeon."

Voice calmed as he hushed me.

Memories flowed back from last nights horror, remembering everything I removed my hands from my face and wiped away the tears that had fallen.

Everything that happened yesterday, was just like what happened with my mom.

I looked down at Jimin's hands that wrapped around me tightly and sighed, unknowingly my lips had formed a smile.

Jimin placed his head on the crook of my shoulder and let out a deep grieve.

I slightly looked down at him and noticed a warm smile creep onto his lips.

"You cried yourself to sleep last night."

Jimin remarked.

The room was dead silent and all you could hear is my heartbeat increase at his words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause you any tro-"

"Don't apologize, I'm here for you and if anything's wrong you can tell me."

Jimin interrupted.

My cheeks had turned a light shade of pink at his tender words.

I glanced back over, down at his hands, and intertwined mine with his.

I squeezed his palm tightly, smiling widely I responded,

"Thank you for everything."

-----

"Woohoo!"

I hollered.

I sprinted towards the exit of the hotel with Jimin trampling behind.

I glanced over at him, panting hard, his hands on his knees.

"I win!"

I giggled.

Jimin and I had exited our hotel room  after talking everything out, we were now heading to get breakfast before we stop by the hospital to see Jungkook.