36

(Long chapter ahead because I love you all! If you'd love more please go VOTE on all my chapters if you haven't, Please and thank you!)

"PARK JIMIN!"

I called after Jimin as he sprinted upstairs, out of sight.

I growled in annoyance, I just wanted to sleep!

I rushed up the staircase, heading up to the second level, I spotted a room door slightly open.

I listened to my gut and hurried towards the dimmed room in the far corner.

I crept towards the door, as I slowly shoved it open, the door squeaked.

"AHA!"

I yelled as I peeked inside to find only a light on in the room.

Confused, I peeked in a bit more, scanning the empty room with only a lamp on.

Where'd he go?

Immediately, I felt gentle arms wrap around my neck, as I gasped, back hugging me.

"Gotcha!"

Jimin smiled.

I elbowed him in the shoulder, a groan escaping his mouth as he removed his arms.

I turned around to face him, but all I saw was his tiny form dashing away.

Aish this guy.

"Jimin!"

I hollered.

Not giving up, I sprinted into the room I saw him enter, rushing inside.

I smirked, feeling accomplished, as I saw Jimin shielding himself in the covers, only his dark hazel eyes were seen.

"Jiyeon ah, don't kill me, not my fault you weigh a lot!"

Jimin teased.

I bolted towards the king sized bed, and yanked the sheets off of him.

Jimin squeaked as he covered his face, arms held up as I tried to torture him.

"Ya, Park Jimin!"

I beckoned, smacking him repeatedly.

"Okay, okay, sorry!"

Jimin chuckled , as he tried to protect himself, groans slipping out of his mouth as he tried to act all smart.

I leaned on the side of the bed, tickling him, while Jimin was lying down in fits of laughter.

"Move your hands!"

I jabbered.

I was about to send a punch to his unguarded stomach, but unfortunately missed.

Instead, Jimin prevented my palm from touching him, and pulled me closer towards him.

Shocked, I looked down at him, his face so close to mine, as he just stared back.

I gulped,

"Ya!"

I tried to yank free from his grip, but he just pulled me closer.

Our faces were a couple of inches apart, as I felt my cheeks get hot.