31

(Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT, leave me some feedback, enjoy!)

The screeching sound of chalk gliding on the board, as our homeroom teacher rambled on about useless information.

I sat alone, in the classroom, mouths moving but it was all inaudible to me.

My mindset on one thing and that was today.

Today was, December 12th, one of the most important dates in my life.

It was my mothers death anniversary.

Although today was supposed to be a memorial time of my mother, I still had to deal with utterly drama, that hectic night.

Weeks had passed, ever since that tragic night at Jungkook's.

Jungkook and Jimin had not spoken to me since that night, along with my true friends who I'd thought stay by my side, scattered; they left me.

The only one who remained by my side was, Taehyung.

He was too drunk that night to understand why everyone had departed from me, but after a full explanation he never gave up on me.

My mind full of thoughts, all became empty and blank, as I glanced over at Jimin, his focus on the teacher, I had tried to rebuild our once beautiful friendship but it was no use, he acted as if I never existed in his life; Jungkook did the same.

Sound bombarded, no longer inaudible, the bell rang as students began filing out, my mind poured out as reality hit me.

I watched Jimin, rush out of the classroom at the speed of light, repeating what I had been doing for the past weeks, I snatched my bag and ran after him.

I exited the classroom and located Jimin heading for the staircase.

"Jimin!"

I called.

No response.

He continued walking, as I lumbered towards him, ramming people aside, I called for him again.

"Jimin wait!"

I repeated.

I was now inches away from him, my hand lingering towards his arm, I spun him around, my grip tight on him.

Electricity shot through my veins, how long I haven't seen his pale face so close, I stood frozen in place, arm securely on him.

It was horror as his once blank face, turned gloomy, eyebrows arched and rolling his eyes.

We both remained silent, as I just stared into his deep hazel eyes, it was as if I forgot how to speak, words wouldn't erupt out of my fragile perched lips.

Moments later, Jimin tugged out of my grasp, shoving my hand away, he sighed deeply.

"Sorry I don't have time to speak to people I don't know."

Jimin snapped, his teeth grit.

That one sentence made my heart drop, and my eyes watery, I watched his back fade down the staircase.

I missed him, I really did.

I didn't give up as I trampled down the staircase, hollering his name, just wanting to speak to him.

"Jimin please, wait!"

I begged.

His steps discontinued, he stood back facing me, I stood on the top of the staircase while he was at the bottom.