47

( VOTE AND LEAVE TONS OF FEEDBACK, HOPE YOU ENJOY I LOVE YOU ALL! Check out my page for more fanfics!)

He stared at his appearance in the reflection of the mirror as he stood in dressing room, unsure of how to feel.

Jimin had gone through a serious of tuxedos but had decided on a simple but formal black leathered suit with a pale colored tie.

Jimin ruffled his hair, tilting his head as he glanced at himself unamused.

Aish why can't I pull this off?

He mentally scolded himself as he wanted to dress his best for Jiyeon ah.

He tried shaking off his insecurities as he pushed open the doorframe of the dressing room and took a step out.

He faced a excited and beaming Hoseok scurrying towards him.

"Aigoo Jimin dongsaeng, you look handsome!"

Hoseok complimented him as he gave a pat on his shoulder.

"Erm thanks hyung."

Jimin squirmed.

He didn't feel handsome at all.

"Lets go pay for it and go meet the others!"

Hoseok reassured, giving him a shove towards the checkout.

"Aniyo I....ju...."

Jimin stuttered, stopping in his tracks as he fiddled with his hands.

Jimin never really dressed up. He was considered to be quiet and casual and never really loved the way he looked.

"Wae whats wrong Jimin ah?"

Hoseok asked, stepping in front of him.

"Hyung can I ask you something."

Jimin muttered.

"Yeah sure what is it?"

Hoseok grinned.

Jimin looked up at Hoseok with worried written all over his face.

"Do you ever think you're good enough for the person you love?"

Jimin inquired.

Hoseok looked up at him, sighing, as Jimin looked back down at the ground.

"You mean Jiyeon ah?"

Hoseok consoled.

Jimin slightly nodded as he avoided contact with his hyung out of embarrassment.

Hoseok swatted his shoulder causing Jimin to groan, glaring at him.

"Hyung what was that fo-"

"Dakchyeo! (shut up!). You are more than good enough. Jiyeon loves you no matter what you wear, she loves you for you!"

Hoseok exploded.

Jimin gulped as his hyung dragged him towards the checkout aisle.

"Now stop doubting yourself and let's go pay, you look fine."

Hoseok reassured with another positive smile.

Jimin felt more calm as he snatched his clothes from the rack of the dressing room while Hoseok dragged him to purchase his suit.

"Kamsahamnida."

Jimin bowed as he snatched his tuxedo ,prepared in a fancy bag, as he followed after Hoseok, exiting the store.