28

(Vote right now, thank you loves enjoy this chapter!)

Someone's here, someone's inside my house.

Feeling fearful, my palms sweaty, as they shook tremulously.

My teeth chattered as I placed a foot off the bed, leapt off gently.

Watching my bedroom door as I hear objects being thrown and shattered downstairs.

What's going on?

I'm being robbed, violated!!!

I inspected my spacious, white room, making way to the nightstand that kept my hello kitty lamp on top of it.

I sighed deeply before wrapping my secrete hands around it, snatching it as my weapon for defense.

I lumbered gradually to my bedroom door, wanting to yelp as I heard echoes of footsteps climbing up the staircase.

Sweat glands dripping down my forehead, I plummeted on my ashen carpet, sliding under my bed.

My heart plunged down into my stomach, covering my mouth from making any noise, footsteps entering my bedroom.

In the moment I watched as the shadows of the figure waltz around my bedroom, hearing the sound of my family portrait box fall down onto the floor, a picture of my mom and I fall under the bed, unfortunately right next to me.

I gasped almost inaudible, as I heard a grunt from above.

Gripping the lamp firm in my hand, I scrutinized, a shadow kneeling down.

I felt as if I was in a horror movie, the room getting spookier as a hand slowly slipped under the bed.

Within inches from touching my face, the picture lay in front of my face, I inhale deeply, eyes blinking quickly.

Don't move Jiyeon.

My eyes followed the hand as it leisurely reached for the image, a sigh of relief as I eyeballed the long tan hands take out the picture from under the bed.

I released the lamp, covering my mouth with both hands, closing my eyes slowly, I screamed as I was snatched out from under; they had attacked.

I wailed as a fully clothed black man concealed my eyes and mouth dragging me out of my room.

I attempted to kick and shove but was only gripped onto tighter.

"Help someone help!"

I pleaded. 

I sensed we were heading down the staircase as I was yanked downstairs, what felt like the front door was kicked open as the air from outside hit the side of my sheltered face.

The culprit removed there hands from my face and instead placed a cap onto my head, shielding my eyes.

Now my mouth was enveloped by two algid hands, I shook roughly wanting to escape.

"Stop moving Jiyeon!"

I heard through the muffle mask that enclosed the kidnapers face.