10

"Eat up Jungkook ah."

I handed Jungkook some milk while he ate his bread.

Jungkook and I had woken up super early, well I actually ended up not sleeping, and I decided to go get him breakfast while he layed in bed.

"I'm eating now you go off to school."

"Jungkook I'm not a child you can't tell me to go to school."

I snapped as I stuffed another piece of bread into his mouth.

He chugged down his milk and ripped his bread in pieces putting them into his mouth one by one.

"It's Monday you have school today since you've been discharged just go."

"I don't want to leave you by yourself, I want to stay and hang out with you."

I whined as I hopped up from the chair next to him and lumbered over to the blanket I slept on.

I folded it nicely and placed it back into the closet.

"Go to school it will make me happy I don't want to hold you back from schoolwork."

I chuckled as he dipped his bread in butter.

"We don't do our school work anyways when did you get all goody goody."

"I learned from you ever since you pulled that cash goody goody thing."

My mind wandered back to the day I decided to be a decent person and not take the money, that's what started this mess.

I tried not to let it bother me and forced out a laugh.

"Fine I'll go to school but I'm leaving early to come back to you!"

I popped as I made my way to the door.

"Annyeong Jungk.."

"Leave already idiot!"

I chuckled and exited the hospital room.

I shut the door behind me and searched in my pockets for my phone, crap I must've lost it during the crash.

I speeded to school and wound up at the gates quicker than you think, basically a five minute sprint.

I dashed up the steps of the entrance of the school and made my way to my locker.

I busted it open to see if I had anything important inside, there was nothing.

"Jiyeon ah!"

I looked to my left to see a happy Taehyung skipping towards me.

I shut my locker and leaned on it as Taehyung pulled me into a hug.

I released the hug and asked him what's up.

"How's Jungkook is he okay?"

"I'm not sure exactly, if he gets negative results hell be transferred but he seemed perfectly fine,he survived."

Jungkook was still the happy baby he's always been, it still shocks me how he wasn't sad about it at all.

"That's good, the gang and I left when we handled your discharging forms."

"Ahh gashminda."

Taehyung shot me a smile and busted open the locker next to mine.

I peeked my head inside to find a couple of dollar bills inside and a lunch bag.