37

(Vote right now thank youuus! If you want more quicker updates remember to click the star button ily!)

"Ughhh.."

I groaned in discomfort as I opened my eyes.

My once foggy vision, refocused as I glanced around aware of my surroundings.

I rubbed my eyes, looking down to find myself in a basket full of clothes, a laundry basket.

How did I end up here?

- FLASHBACK -

"WOOH!"

Hoseok yelled as he stood dancing on top of the bar, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Jimin and I had given up trying to calm down the boys and instead, decided to get wasted.

"More Soju please!"

I demanded as I pounded my fist on the counter.

"Put your hands up where I can see them!"

I hear a loud booming voice order, as I turn around too see a couple of officers rushing towards me.

"Aish."

I hear another voice as someone slam right into me.

I look over my shoulder too see Yoongi had been thrown across the room.

Feeling a bit tipsy, I wiped my drool off and patted Yoongi's chest.

"Rest in peace Yoongi, rest in peace."

I muttered.

Moments later, hands wrapped around my form, pulling me off the stool.

"Okay everybody clear out!"

Another hollering voice roared.

My eyes began to droop as I watch the once crowded club, disperse as people hurriedly exited.

"I HATE EVERYONE, YOU ALL ARE GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS!"

Namjoon screamed as he tried to fight off the officers that were holding him down.

The officer dragged me towards the door but I tried to stop him, wanting so badly to find the rest of my friends.

Where were they?

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard silent sobs in the corner of the club, it stood out from the police sirens that blared, and men yelling.

I squinted my eyes, to find only in that moment,

Jungkook weeping in the corner.

"Officer....wait...I need to get to my friend..."

I muttered.

"Honey calm down, we will get all your friends out here safe-"

"Mina we have a puking black haired teenaged boy here!"

Another officer called for Mina, the officer that held me captive.

"Coming!"

She chimed as she released me.

I dipped towards Jungkook, kneeling down as I peeked over at his face.

"Jungkook oppa, gwenchena?"

I asked as he shook violently in place, his whimpers causing me to sadden.

"I want to be....."