49 - Answers

( WARNING: scary content, action packed, murdeousy, and full of answers, you've been warned!

SUPER LONG CHAPTER PLEASE READ ALL THANKS!! Reminder please go back 1-2 chapters for a refresher thank youuuu💕.

Sorry for the delay in chapters I'm back and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please VOTE/COMMENT/LEAVE FEEDBACK ALL THAT GOOD GOOD STUFF (*insert Luhan meme*) but yeah btw I MISSED YOU ALL😭😭 IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE TO LONG, PLEASE ENJOY THANK YOU! )

"Seriously!" a voice clasped.

Fluttering my eyes open, I wrapped my head around the strange scenery that appeared.

Where am I, what is this place? The room was a instant blur. Unable to pick out what was going on or where I was all I could hear was the sound of a voice.

This is must it how feel to be blind.

Silverware clinking together as if something had dropped, echoed throughout the room.

A women in black attire stood in the corner with two bowls of of pure rice and water bottles that sat on a wooden table.

My vision running more smoother, I scanned the room. An unfamiliar scent and room, I glanced around the vacant space.

My gaze eagerly wandering around the room stopping at once on a figure sitting not so far from me. Sitting on the floor with their legs spread out in front of them, they laid peacefully.

Boya? Who is that?

Squinting, getting a glimpse of his feet that were tied roughly it looked awfully painful. Oh my god.

What seemed to be a tightening rope that wrapped around his bare feet that had caused them to redden; it was a dark shade of Crimson as if they could crack any moment.

Don't tell me that's who I think it is...

There sat the black gem haired boy with the beautiful hazel eyes and diamond smile I fell in love with only a meter away from me,

Jimin. Park Jimin.

"Oh my god Jimin!" I gasped. Rushing over at him, strangely I was pulled back immediately.

I winced in pain as my arms and feet just couldn't move, "Ouch!" I groaned as I threw my head back.

Glancing upwards, In shock I looked as my hands hanged above me in handcuffs, trailing down to my feet that were barricaded in ropes.

"Well, well look who's finally awake. took you long enough." The masked figured smirked as she held the two teeny bowls of rice in her hands, gliding towards me.

The figure knelt down in front of me, placing a bowl of rice in my lap as she/he or whatever it was chuckled gleefully.

"Who...who are you?" I stuttered as I watch her scoot over towards Jimin, handing him rice too.

Snapping there head over at me immediately, scaring me, I gulped as she/he stood up, dusting off it's clothes.

"Shut up and eat." It thundered as it walked back over towards the table, plopping down in a prop up chair.