13

I stared at my father who was pondering and sighing on repeat.

My father and I sat in the kitchen at the dining table, he wanted information.

"Jiyeon ah where were you?"

He asked his expression angry but he tried to cover it up by looking worried.

"No where."

I popped getting up and making my way to my bedroom.

I couldn't deal with him now, my mind wandered back over to Jungkook in the hospital, and my mom.

BOOM!

I fell flat onto the floor groaning in pain.

I looked back too see my father had thrown a stick at my head.

I tried to get up but it hurt too much, I wanted to cry.

"YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE LAST NIGHT OR ELSE!"

My father yelled coming near me.

He kicked me to get up.

I used all the strength that was left inside me.

I stood up, leg bent a bit from the kick.

If I told my father I was at the hospital with Jungkook, I would not be the only one in trouble.

"I.. I went to my friends house."

I managed to lie while stuttering.

My father clenched his fist and was about to smack me but I dodged.

"JIYEON AH GET DOWN NOW!"

I sighed defeated, a tear rolled down my cheek.

I reluctantly got down in plank position,gritting my teeth.

After thousands of hits I tried to survive but I couldn't my eyes shut, room growing blurred.

The last I remember was seeing my fathers foot in front of my eyes.

----

I muttered death thoughts to myself as I wrapped bandages around my bruises.

It was bright and early, sun already coming out, my father and EunHee were downstairs doing god knows what.

I sighed, tears falling uncontrollably, why did you leave to soon Eomma?

I bit down onto my lip not wanting to cry and look worse then I already did.

I had woken up really early to find myself on the floor of the kitchen.

I washed up and tried fixing my hair but it failed, I looked like I got ran over by a bus.

I wrapped around the last bandage around my arm and stood up from the desk chair.

I dragged my feet to my closet and snatched random clothes.

I threw on some sweatpants with a white tee and my black converse.

I picked up my backpack on the hook and put it on quickly.

I took a quick glance in the mirror, disgusted at my own appearance.

I exited my bedroom and crept down the stairs only to find my father straightening Eunhee's hair while she played on her phone.

I gagged in disgust and hurriedly left the house before my father got to me.

Unfortunately due to yesterday's beating I ended up tumbling down the staircase.