42

(VOTE & COMMENT FOR MORE UPDATES AND ENJOY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!)

It had been two weeks since camping week and fortunately it came to an end. 

It was now brand new day that neared the last day of high school and as seniors it was quite devastating and exciting at the same day. 

As the last day nears so does the end of the school dance, which was in a couple of days, and well being apart of a drama filled world it all begin in first period. 

-*-

Sound of books dropping onto the desk next to mine alarmed me as I peered up, picking my head up from my arms as I had been disturbed from a peaceful nap. 

"Aigoo what now?"

I groaned, stroking my eyes as I glanced up at what seemed to be Jimin as the sunlight from the windows shined on his cleansed face and his dark coal hair blended with his kind innocent eyes that grinned down at me. 

"Morning."

Jimin popped as he sat down into the empty desk next to me. 

"What do you want? You know you aren't allowed to be sitting next to me."

I yawned, as I looked over at him. 

He leaned over and snatched two old fashioned lunch boxes from his backpack, handing me one causing me to crack a smile. 

"Here eat up."

Jimin offered as he placed the box in front of me, opening it for me too. 

I chuckled as I looked around to see students piling inside the classroom, many giving us strange looks as Jimin and I were having breakfast in the classroom instead of the canteen. 

I shook off the looks of others and turned over back to Jimin who was opening chopsticks. 

Startling me, he grabbed my hands and slipped chopsticks into them. 

"Gomawo."

I thanked him. 

He gave a slight nod and begin picking at his eggs and kimchi. 

Astonished, I giggled at Jimin who ate very well, his cheeks bold and popping out. 

I slipped Kimchi into my mouth, and as it was very tasty I got a bit carried away not noticing it was dripping off my chin down to my jeans. 

"Aish Jiyeon ah."

I hear Jimin scold as I my eyes shoot over towards him. 

"Wae?"

I asked through a mouthful of eggs. 

Jimin leaned over and wiped his thumb across my lip. 

I stood frozen as I watched as he licked it off his finger. 

"Aigoo you eat so messy Jiyeon ah."