40

(Exciting & Romantic chapter coming up, if you want more updates remember to continue voting and commenting ILY! Some parts inspired by: Sassy GO GO, ENJOY!)

I craved to breath, as my eyes widened, chlorine getting in my way as a larger hand shoved me down under.

I struggled, making strokes, trying to swim back up.

"LET ME GO!"

I murmured under-water, feeling defeated as if I could die right now.

Bubbles released out of my mouth as I screamed under water, it was all a blur.

Fortunately, the hand released my head, as I bounced back up to the surface, vision a tad blurred, but trees were seen as they refocused.

I gasped for air, as I felt relieved that I was no longer suffering.

Rubbing my eyes, I spot a pair of sable jeans, my eyes wandering up as I see a hooded figure standing in front of me.

Trembling, I gradually try and exit the lake standing up, but am prevented from doing so as the hooded figure placed there arm in front of my chest.

I glance over at masked figure, noticing a smirk appear under the cloth.

No response as the figure begins moving there arms up to my face, caressing my cheek.

I wavered in place, frightened as a light scoff escapes there lips.

I knock the frigid hand away from my face, and immediately am shoved back into the pool, my bag along with me, splashing innocently into it.

The masked individual pranced away, leaving me shivering in the iced lake.

I swam over towards my backpack and phone that lay by the edge of the pool, snatching my belongings closer to me.

Tears threaten to fall out of my worn out eyes, as I swiftly shift out of the reservoir, my bare feet walking on the turf, as water soaked out of my bags.

I stand there, twitching in place,

feeling fearful and scarred, as my mouth gaped open.

Screams coming out that echoed through the endless forest.

-

Meanwhile back at the boy's cabin, sound booming from the console they call, the Xbox One as Jungkook and Jimin sit playing video games since they've arrived.

"Tch."

Jimin scoffed as he watched Jungkook prance around, after another victory of winning the Avengers game.

"Aish, Jungkook just sit down."

Jimin swatted the maknae's arm as he continued mocking him, while making a derp face.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance, as he reached over for his phone that lay on the table beside him.

He turned it on, scrolling through his messages, excited to see if Jiyeon had responded, but unfortunately he was left on read.

Jimin sighed, puzzled, he briskly sent texts, worried if anything had happened to Jiyeon he'd blame himself.

"Jiyeon ah are you okay? text me back please!"