18

( Play this song while reading this chapter, I chose this song because it matches this chapter so well! Credits to Owner of this video.)

Oh my god.

Those three words repeated in my mind racing around my thoughts, as I stood on another persons balcony.

I had landed safely and now was only two floors above the fire below.

The man looked if he was almost burned alive from the fire surrounding the window.

I sighed deeply looking back up to see Jimin's foot dangling above.

Aish this guy.

I directed my attention below and jumped onto the ledge on the balcony.

I gasped as I almost fell off the ledge.

We were actually super high up, even though we were only on the tenth floor we could still hit rock bottom.

The woman and man on the were eighth floor.

"Jiyeon ah!"

Jimin shouted.

I glanced upwards to see him now fully sitting on the ledge.

"Jimin I have to-"

He had jumped down from my room window.

He landed on his bottom and I watched his closely.

He leaped up on his feet and slowly lumbered towards me.

"Jiyeon ah don't move."

He spoke, tears formed in my now watery eyes.

No Jimin please don't stop me.

I didn't respond and looked back down at the woman who stared at me with desparate eyes, she didn't talk or move but her eyes screamed for help.

Goosebumps went down my spine as Jimin's warm hand reached for my palm.

I shot my head in his direction and his brown eyes were soft and kind.

"Come here."

He smiled and gently hauled me off the ledge.

He than wrapped his arms around me and we slumped down onto the balcony I wanted to bawl but I kept calm as he traced circles on my back.

My head caved in chest, tears slowly fell.

Too much is happening all at once.

I whimpered and muttered random words but was hushed my Jimin who pulled me tighter.

"Don't cry I'm here."

He whispered into my ear, just those words made me feel a thousand times better, nobody ever said that to me.

I looked up at Jimin who still managed to have the sweetest smile.

"Jimin what about them, can I just-"

"Stop I called the ambulance and the police while contacting the lobby when you jumped."

He explained.

He moved my bangs out of my eyes and sighed.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be alright."

He reassured and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

Tears had stopped falling but started up again at his generous words.

My head placed in his chest again, it felt like I was safe for once in my life.