46

(Another chapter please remember to vote and comment thank you! Check out my page to see a new fanfic of mine, enjoy♡.)

~two days later

The sound of light snoring, annoying me, had caused me to gradually open my eyes.

Ughh what is that sound?

I groaned, fluttering open my eyes to find arms holding me tightly as they wrapped around my waist.

Jimin and I must've fell asleep on the couch as a small cozy blanket covered us.

I rubbed my eyes, dropping my hand to the floor as I tried to grasp my phone.

I snatched it up off the hardwood floor and brought it up to my face.

I quickly turned it on, muttering under my breath as the brightness was all the way up.

Aigoo what time is it?

I gasped, eyes widened as it read @3pm.

Omg!

I put my phone onto the floor and glanced down at Jimin's arms, trying to slide them off of me as he was snoring like a child, his face coddled into my neck.

I felt victorius as I freed from his grip, pushing his hands off of me.

I jumped off the couch, dusting myself off.

I decided to head up the staircase to wake the others.

Today we were going shopping for the end of school year dance, which I thought was lame but Seokjin ordered it.

Just as I thought I was free, I heard a groan behind me as arms wrapped around my form, pulling me back onto the couch.

"Jiyeon ah go back to sleep."

Jimin whined.

I rolled my eyes as he squeezed me.

I turned around and grabbed a pillow.

"Ya time to wake up!"

I hollered.

I whacked him in the face with the pillow as Jimin immediately opened his eyes.

I dropped the pillow as his expression changed as he bolted upright.

Crap!

"Jiyeon ah!"

Jimin called as I stood up about to run away but failed.

Jimin grabbed me and tackled me to the floor.

He began tickling me as I screamed, trying to stop him but I couldn't.

We were lying on the floor as he had dominance tickling me foolishly, my head laid back.

He hopped off of me and threw a pillow in my face.

"Tch."

I scoffed.

Jimin stuck his tongue out at me, standing up.

"Ya what's going on?!"

A voice interrupted us as we glanced up the staircase too see Namjoon and Seokjin hurrying down the stairs.

Jimin and I looked at each other and back at them.

I quickly stood up and hid behind Jimin.

"Nothing."