11

His sharp jawline outlined his face along with an innocent smile.

I smiled to myself seeing Jimin eat wholeheartedly while I picked at my food.

We both chased & raced each other around a food court and ended up eating at a Korean restaurant.

It was nice just eating out with someone else besides my gang, it's the first I actually ate out with someone without it being my gang.

"Jiyeon ah eat your food."

I snapped out of my daze and looked up at Jimin who was taking a sip of his tea.

"Aniya I've lost my appetite."

I said placing my fork down onto the plate full of food.

"Here have some of mine it tastes good."

Jimin offered, removing the plate in front of me and replacing it with his plate of kimchi fried rice that was half eaten.

"Aniya you eat up, I owe you lunch."

I popped pushing the plate back towards him.

Jimin sighed his face expressionless.

"Fine I'll be back."

Jimin replied getting up from his seat and shuffling towards the bathroom.

I decided to go over my messages since I haven't had my phone in two days.

Nobody important has texted me besides my dad yelling at where I was last night.

I deleted his messages along with some random numbers who had dialed mine.

"Jiyeon ah gaja."

I looked up too see Jimin standing in front of me with a grin on his face.

"Sure let me just pay this real fast."

I stood up and scrambled through my pockets, forgetting that I had lost everything since the crash, their was nothing inside my pockets.

"No worries I already paid let's go!"

Jimin blurted out and scurried towards the exit.

"Aish I said I owe you!"

I yelled after him but he left the restaurant.

I lumbered towards the counter and grabbed the to go box of noodles for Jungkook.

I looked around to see people staring at me but I ignored and quickly waved bye to the owner.

I exited the restaurant and found Jimin sitting on a bench.

"Yah you pabo ah I said I was going to pay!"

I scolded him, plopping down onto the bench next to him while holding the to go box in my left arm.

"Would you really? Since when do you ever actually buy something?"

Jimin teased throwing his head back onto the bench while staring at the side of my face.

I looked at the ground rolling my eyes.

"Aish you."

I cussed under my breath at his comment.

"Jiyeon ah don't be mad, Miahne."

He apologized.

I glanced back at him and his face was now crestfallen.