30

(Updating frequently because I love you all, please vote thank you!)

Jiyeon?"

Jimin called, as he stood with the other five members standing outside of the door.

Jimin's confused expression, eyebrows arched, he looked infuriated while the others remained silent.

I stared at Jungkook who stood like a deer in the headlights, eyes focused on the boys.

Nobody moved or made a scene, as we all glanced at one other, unaware of what to do next.

Jimin broke the silence, as he glanced between the two of us.

My heart ached, as Jimin popped his tongue, palms clenched, as he turned to the side, heading down the staircase.

We all peered over watching his back fade as he left downstairs.

"Jimin.."

I muttered.

The boys looked up at me, their expressions said it all, disappointed and lost, Jin gave me a heads up to run after him, and that I did.

I scurried after him, hoping to catch up to him as I see from afar the front door opening, he was inches away from leaving.

"Jimin!"

I hollered, sprinting to the door.

With that, the front door slammed in my face.

I sighed, opening the front door, as Jimin was walking to his car.

I rushed towards him, he needed to hear me out, I gripped onto his arm, my only chance to prevent him from leaving.

"Jimin listen please."

I sympathetically remarked.

He stood not facing me, fortunately for me he didn't move his backside faced me.

"Jimin please look at me."

I quavered.

He didn't make a sound as he slowly tugged out of my grasp, turning around to face me.

I noticed his eyes were hard, eye bags large, and annoyance in his face, he didn't have the heart to speak to me.

"What? What is it?"

Jimin hissed.

"Jimin...I-"

"Jiyeon what was that?!"

Jimin raised his voice.

I gulped.

"I saw you kiss him the first time in the jail cell but you know why I wasn't mad? YOU DIDN'T KISS HIM BACK."

Jimin snapped.

Tears flowing out of my eyes one by one,  Jimin's once hardened eyes softened.

"Jimin..I didn't-"

"I didn't think that you returned feelings for Jungkook but tonight, I witnessed it and this time, you actually kissed him back."

Jimin jabbered.

My heart sank, wanting to drop and crawl away, i stood listening to his angry voice.

"Jimin, you know I don't have feelin-"

I stopped mid sentence, Jimin scoffed.

"And the worst part was, I actually loved you."