23

(VOTE right now & comment , it's a button just click it!!!)

"Gayoon?"

I questioned.

My heart that was once beating fast, for who knows why, decreased as I felt disgusted and irritated.

I glanced down at Gayoon's hand that was intertwined with Jimin's as I stared back up at him.

His face pale, eyes full of sadness, dull and dark.

"Can Jimin oppa and I help you?"

Gayoon smirked.

She batted her eyelashes crazily as my eyes averted towards her.

"Don't try and act all cute and innocent, your a disgusting bag of scum and I hope you die in a hole."

I spat.

My anger issues ignited as I turned my attention back over towards Jimin.

Jimin quickly dropped his hands from Gayoon and reached for my face.

I slapped his hand away, looking at him in disbelief.

"I was gone, trapped for three weeks and I needed you, I needed your help."

I began.

Tears slowly started to fall down my face but I remained to not even dare let my voice quiver.

"Jiyeon ah miahn-"

"I needed you Jimin, I called you out of everyone because you were always there, and I come back and what the hell, you go to my enemy!"

I snapped.

I took a step closer towards him as Jimin sighed, he attempted to hug me but I shoved him off.

I leaned in closer making sure he heard me,

"I thought you were different."

I muttered.

I stepped away and glanced over at Gayoon who was grinning happily.

"Wish you two the best of luck."

I fake smiled, beaming at the tragic love birds.

I turned on my heel and headed towards the staircase but came to a halt at the sound of footsteps racing up the staircase.

My eyes dried quickly at the sight of the one person I needed to see.

"Taehyung hyung!"

I cheered.

I sprinted towards him and was about to pull him into a squeeze but was pushed over as Taehyung walked straight past me.

I turned around to see Taehyung holding Jimin up by his collar while Gayoon snatched at Tae's arms.

"Who the hell do you think you are!"

Taehyung yelled.

I sprinted towards the scene and shoved Gayoon off of Tae.

"Don't dare lay your finger on him."

I warned.

Gayoon snickered as she leaned on the wall, yawning purposely.

I shot my head back at Jimin and Taehyung.

"Tae put him down."

I commanded.

Taehyung acted as if I didn't exist as he immediately smashed Jimin onto the floor.

Jimin wiped his face, drops of blood falling from his lips.