Chapter 2- Saviour

Tyler Hoechlin as Luca Knight
~~
"Clean the house, an alpha is coming today," Alpha Jones says.

"Y-yes sir," I say in a tiny voice.

"And stay inside, you're an embarrassment," I nod mutely and start to clean up.

I clean the kitchen, the floors, the lounge room, the dining room, the office, all of the bedrooms because this is the pack house. It is massive and it took about three long hard hours of cleaning to finish.

When I first started cleaning and everything it took me about 5 hours, but I'm used to it now.

I watch as a black suv rolls up into the driveway, a warrior wolf gets out of the car adjusting his suit and a pair of glasses resting on the bridge of his nose.

A man who radiates power but not alpha power gets out of the car and scans the area, he's obviously the beta.

Then the most attractive man I have ever seen steps out of the car, he has black tousled hair, a stubble that looks amazing on him, fair skin, a sharp jawline and cold blue eyes.

He's also very tall, he towers over the beta and warrior, I advert my eyes remembering alpha Jones words all those years ago and the punishment I received.

Flashback
The alphas and betas are coming to the big meeting tonight, alpha Jones said to stay out of the way and not to be seen.

As I walk into the corridor I freeze when I see six alphas, I don't have very good experience with alphas and betas.

Alpha Jones looks at me with furious eyes, but the other alphas give me a small smile?

What the heck?

I scurry away into my room and wait, looking at the door preparing myself for when the devil comes in.

Hours later he slams open my door and grabs me by the hair, "I told you to stay out of the way!" He roars.

"I-I'm sorry," I stutter.

"Sorry just isn't going to cut it!" Our Luna died years ago and so did my family, ever since then he has been abusing me- treating me like a rag doll.

As I lay there weakly taking up all the kicks and punches I think 'don't give up.'
Flashback over

I shake my head to clear the terrible memories and grab the broom by the wooden stick, I start sweeping non existent particles.

Once I see alpha Jones talking to the other alpha I rush upstairs to my attic bedroom.

There's nothing much, just an alarm, a mattress and some clothes. I don't need much I guess.

I put my dirty clothes in a pile to wash later and sigh in boredom, I guess I always am anyways.

The most amazing scent hits my nostrils sending my wolf in overdrive telling me something in my head.

The fresh smell of woods and rain along with cologne is all I can smell, my wolf wants me to search for that smell but I can't.

'You need to Lily!' She shouts.

I groggily open the door and follow the scent to the lounge room, I look at the alpha who is talking to alpha Jones with a stern look.

His head snaps into my direction, "mate," his husky voice says.

Suddenly my wolfs voice is more clear, 'MATE! Mate!' Celeste whips.

I stare into his blue eyes, they are like pools of emptiness not showing a sight that he's happy having to meet his mate.