Chapter 13- True colours shine

"WHERE IS HE?!" I hear a roar and I stop the shower.

I use my wolf hearing and listen in "I-I don't know what you're talking about" I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom.

I hear a zap and gurgling and furrow my eyebrows, I open the door.

"WHERE IS HE!?"

"WHERES WHO?!" The poor man shouts back.

Another zap sound echoes "do not disrespect me! You know who- where is Alpha Jones" I hear a crack and stand outside his office door.

The man bitterly laughs "y-you will never find him."

I hear a clear blade sound and then nothing, I open the door and gasp.

"Y-you're a monster" I whisper looking at the man who's shoulders are slumped, electric cords wrapped around his body and a knife in his chest, blood oozing out of the wound.

I look at him in horror and take a step back, he takes a step forward and I shake my head.

"S-stay away from me, p-please" I stutter.

"I'm doing this for you Lily" he says his blue eyes cold as ice.

"Killing people? This is for yours-self" I whisper "I n-never asked for you T-to kill" I say.

"You're right" he shrugs carelessly, I step out of the office not wanting to be near him.

"Stay away Luca" I whisper and walk away leaving him.

He's just like the devil, but worse.
                                  ~~
The pack member says something to me but I can't listen, all I can think about is what I saw.

The blood, the cords, the knife. "Isn't that funny?" The man smiles laughing.

I fake laugh "that's great!" I give him a fake smile.

Why would Luca do this, he knows I don't like killing from the abuse I had to deal with.

"Luna, are you alright?" The man asks, his hazel eyes filled with worry.

Leave me alone

This guy is annoying! I nod "nice meeting you but I have to go" I mutter.

He bows "bye Luna" I wave and look at the clearing.

I sigh and walk towards it, the grass is a bright green, trees surround the area and it's like a big mountain.

"So you saw Lucas true colours, am I right Lily?" I close my eyes tightly and look at him.

"W-why are you here? To take me again?" He chuckles darkly looking at me evilly. Maybe he isn't really a werewolf, maybe he's an actual devil!

"I'm not taking you yet sweetheart; yet. Just checking up" he smirks and I gulp. His smirk changes into a vicious snarl and he runs a sharp claw lightly down my cheek, I turn my head away but he growls grabbing my face.

His claws dig into my face and I whimper "weak. You always have been and always will be."

He releases me angrily and stands up "I'm coming for you again Lily and next time you see me, you won't be coming back here again" I look at him with wide eyes as he stands at the edge of the cliff and jumps.

This is like 50 feet tall! 'Hopefully he dies' Celeste mutters.

I shrug still in shock. He's coming, and next time he's getting me for good.

I walk numbly up to the house, blinking with no emotion. Almost like Luca.

I open the front door softly walking past Luca, stiff and in shock. "Lily?" He growls standing up.

I keep walking like I heard nothing but he grabs my wrist roughly pulling me to his chest.

Michael Jones is coming

I whimper and he loosens his hold on me examining my bloodied face "who did this?" He asks his eyes ablaze with fury.

"He's here" I whisper in trance "and he's coming to get me next time."

"Who?! Who's coming to get you!?" He bellows.

"Michael. Michael Jones."

I look at him pulling back, backing away from him until I hit the wall. I look at him in terror "y-you're just like him" I stutter and close my eyes.

"You're going to hurt me. One day y-you will s-snap, then hit me. T-then it will be l-like an addiction t-too you" I stutter looking anywhere but him.

"Lily I promised you that I would never hurt you and even if I didn't promise, I still wouldn't hurt you" he says angrily.

"I-I don't believe you."

He sighs angrily "whatever then! Just don't believe me" he says with fury.

He gets rid of any emotion that was on his face and looks at me blankly "then I will stay away from you. Like you wanted" he says backing away.

I look at him wide eyed and watch as he turns his back on me impassively and walks away.

"Luca?" He doesn't stop, turn around, nothing.

He just continues walking, but I guess I asked for him to leave me alone. And he's granting my wishes.
~~
Knock knock

I snap at out of my stare down with the wall and clear my throat whispering in the softest heart broken voice.

"C-come in" I'm surprised they heard me, it was the faintest of whispers.

But I guess wolf hearing has its perks, a young girl walks in with a plate of food and water.

She keeps her head down and then looks at me placing my food down "h-here Luna" she stutters bowing.

"P-please call me Lily" I say can't helping the stutter that falls out with my words.

She gives me a smile "I'm Rachael" I smile back softly. "Well I will leave you be Luna, enjoy your food" I look at my food, my appetite is low.

I'm not hungry

"Oh and alpha says that you must eat everything on your dish, his words not mine" she says I nod and she walks out closing the door behind her.

I look at the cut up strawberries, cut up bananas and apples. A chocolate filled croissant with water in the glass cup, I sigh and slowly eat the fruit.

Celeste isn't talking to me and I hate it, I feel guilty for telling Luca not to talk to me.

It not only has an effect on my wolf but his too, he's probably in an argument with his wolf as well.

'Celeste.'

She doesn't reply and I sigh heavily closing my eyes, I mess up everything.

Worthless, weak, omega, ugly

'Beautiful' Celeste whispers 'you're beautiful, we're beautiful' I look down.

'I guess we are.'

So Luca said he won't be talking to Lily like she asked...

•vote•comment•follow
I really hope you enjoy this book, if you don't like it- that's okay just un add it, I don't want any bad comments about my work :) but I haven't got any so yeah...

Anyways enjoy

Keely
Edited