Ch 24- "You were touching me!"

"W-what?"

"You heard me" he replies and I shake my head.

"N-no, I can't let you" I shakily say.

"No? And why not?" He growls.

"You don't even l-like me, you're not the one who wants to mark me your wolf does" he rolls his eyes.

He grabs my waist and pulls me further on his lap, he bends his head down and kisses my neck.

"W-what are you doing?" I question.

I feel his smirk at my neck "Talon isn't the only one that wants you, I'm just not good enough" he whispers and pulls his face away from my neck.

"If you want me then why do you hate me?" I wonder.

"I don't hate you.... I'm just... Mad" he says quietly.

"You're always mad" I say rolling my eyes.

"Shut up" he mumbles then clears his throat "you said you wouldn't hate me if I killed them, but yet you hated me and got mad. You broke your promise Lily."

I look down at my lap "I know and I'm sorry, I- I just thought I could change you and when I realised I couldn't I just.... Hated you because you wouldn't let me help you" I whisper.

"It's because you can't help me."

"B-but the mark c-could" I whisper, he snaps his head towards mine and shakes his head.

"Nothing could change me. Let me mark you" he whispers.

I take a deep breath and slowly nod "okay" I whisper.

He smiles an actual smile and flips us over so I'm under him, he trails kisses up my neck and I groan closing my eyes.

He sucks on my sweet spot and I feel his canines scraping my skin, I keep my eyes closed as I feel his teeth sinking into my skin.

I scream in pain and thrash around, he holds my shoulders down and keeps his canines in my neck for a minute then slides them out.

I breath heavily and he lays down placing me on his chest, my eyes droop and I let darkness over take me.
                                     ~~
I wake up to warmness and sparks everywhere, I open my eyes in confusion and see a muscular arm wrapped around my waist.

I pray to god that it's not some total stranger because Luca would sleep at the end of the bed, avoiding all contact.

I turn around and sigh then scream, he jolts up and looks around worriedly "w-what's happening?!" He panics, I snort.

"You were touching me!" I squeak.

He looks at me like 'you serious?' "That's all?" He asks and falls back onto the bed.

"You never touch me, you're at least 10 metres away from me so your no where near me" he snorts.

"Over exaggerating much. The bed isn't even 10 metres long!" I glare at him.

"I was just saying that because your always so far away from me" I say now slightly hurt that the realisation has dawned on me.

He sighs and pulls me to his chest, he's so touchy now. Wait... HE MARKED ME!

I get off the bed and run to the bathroom, I look at my neck and gasp.

A red wolf and black wolf are laying next to each other looking at each other, then there's Luca and I in the background hugging 'romantically' I scoff internally.

Underneath the mark it says Luca James Knight then underneath that it says Talon.

"It's beautiful" I look at Luca in the mirror and nod smiling.

"It is" I whisper.

He walks over to me with his hands in his pockets, he takes one out and cups my cheek.

I look into his blue eyes and he sighs softly "you still can't change me, you know that?" I keep looking into his eyes.

"I can change you, you just need to believe" I whisper.

"A man like me cannot believe in change"

"Well you should" I reply and he sighs.

"No."

"Luca you've already started changing, you just haven't realised" and he has started changing.

"How so?" He questions.

"You don't look at me with cold eyes all the time, your not always mad at me and you now sleep close to me. If you think that's not change then you need to get checked out" he chuckles.

"Maybe you are changing me Lily Tate."

"It's my charm, I swear!" He laughs then stops after a second.

We stay silent and look at each other then he kisses me , it's not one of those hot steamy ones it is a understanding, kind one.

We pull back and smile "your also not a jerk well kind of..."

He laughs

Okay so she let him mark her!!!

So for the sequel I have some of my own options just to see if you like them and what one, but I also will look at everyone's options!!

Option 1- Daniel Bederov

Option 2- Toni Mahfud

Option 3- Francisco Lachowski

PLEASE COMMENT THOUGHTS!!

Comment•vote•follow

Keely