Chapter 52- His story

Hey guys so if you want to read the mating scene read angielover823  , its amazing. Make sure you vote for it and follow her xx

Listen to waves by dean Lewis

I wake up with Lucas arms around me tightly and I smile snuggling into him, his arms tighten around me and I sigh in content

"Lily" Luca whispers, I hum in acknowledgment. "Do you want to see Michael today?" He asks softly and I freeze.

"Um..." I take a deep breath in, I can't be afraid forever "okay" I whisper and he nods standing up.

He walks into the ensuite with no shirt on and I turn to face him, he turns on the tap and splashes water on his face. His back ripples from the movements and I close my eyes, he's so beautiful.

He looks up in the mirror and catches me looking, he smirks and does his hair. He walks back out and hauls me up "get ready."

"It's just alpha Jones" I whisper and he growls.

"Don't call him that, he doesn't deserve respect" he glares at the wall "and yes you will get dressed because you are going to show him that you are doing fine" I sigh and he throws clothes at me.

I strip feeling his burning gaze on me, I made him mad. I slide on the leggings and put on the adidas shirt, I put on sneakers and I look up at Luca.

"Are you going to put a shirt on?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nope."

He grabs my hand and leads me the way, we end up at the cellars. It's not that bad smelling but it does smell of blood, he opens the metal gate with a finger print.

We walk in and he releases my hand, a guard bows respectfully and we stop at cell number 302.

I peak through and see Al- Michael sitting in the corner with bruises over his body "I've had my fun" Luca grins.

He opens the steel door and I go to touch the metal walls but Luca grabs my hands "don't touch it, that's silver" I nod and look down at the man who tortured me.

Luca places something on the ground and I look to see its things that could hurt him like he hurt me.

He looks up and chuckles when he sees me "how's your shoulders doing?" He wheezes out.

Luca growls and I look at him in warning, he growls again and backs off leaning against the wall.

I inspect him and see his wrists are burned, there is claw marks on his legs and he has a swollen purple eye. Luca really did have 'fun.'

"You're going to torture me too? You know it actually doesn't make you a better person" he says.

"Of course you would know" I roll my eyes "why didn't you stop?" I whisper and he looks up.