Chapter 26- His world

This chapter is because I lost my best friend, it's the worst feeling in the world

This chapter is because I lost my best friend, it's the worst feeling in the world. Like I didn't loose her in death she just stopped talking to me

Do you guys and girls ever feel like your not good enough? Not pretty enough? You in general is just not enough. That's how I feel. Writing stories kind of helps me, it takes me away from reality putting me in my own world.

I'm sorry for that I just kind of want to blurt my feelings out because I just don't want to tell any of my friends, I feel as if I shouldn't have a best friend because everything ends in the end.

Enjoy :/

"Wait what?" I ask with wide eyes.

"He looks at you like your his world."

"That can't be true, he hates me. He despised me when he first saw me ,trust me" I say now worried.

"That was when he first saw you, things have changed now Lily" I nod.

"And I understand that-" she cuts me off.

"Great!" She claps her hands together "you should go and apologise" I shake my head.

"He's stubborn, he won't forgive me just yet. He needs time to cool down" she sighs pointing to her watch.

"You're such a scardy cat. Times ticking Lils" she says looking at her watch to prove her point.

"Fine" I mumble waving at her.

I walk up to the wooden massive house and open the door, his smells wafts into the nose,fresh and nice.

"Luca!" I hear no response "Luca?"

I walk into the kitchen but don't see him anywhere, I sigh and walk up the stairs.

I open his office door but he's not in there, I walk to the bedroom and open the door to see him out on the balcony, grilling the railings.

"Luca, I'm sorry. I... I was just caught in the moment" I look down, I feel a hand on my chin making me look up at him.

"Don't assume such things next time" he angrily says.

I nod "I'm sorry" he shakes his head.

"It's fine" but he's acting like its the end of the world.

"No, it's not" I say.

He runs a hand through his hair and looks at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"I forgive you" he whispers softly.

I give him a small smile "really?" He nods.

"Of course."

I yawn, it's already late. The sun is setting and all that "you go to bed, I need to do some office work" he says.