Chapter 46- Scared and scarred

"Ah so I see you are finally awake after your long nap, how are you feeling?" I look up don't say anything stupid that will get me in trouble

I nod and he raises an eyebrow "so I will take that as a yes" he looks at Abby who is looking at him fearfully in the corner.

"C-can I have new clothes?" I whisper and he laughs.

"What's the point if they are going to turn out like these ones over and over again" he says looking at my ripped black shirt and dirty denim blue pants.

I sigh "okay."

He smirks and walks away "p-please get us out of here, PLEASE!" Abby screams crying, she stands and walks to the cell door shaking it somehow trying to get it down "OPEN PLEASE!" She slides to the ground and a heartbreaking sob comes out of her mouth, a tear slides down my cheek from watching a young girl have to go through so much pain.

She looks at me frantically, still gripping the metal bars "I miss mummy" she sobs "h-he's going to hurt me again, and y-you Luna!" I stand up and walk towards her tiny frame, my stomach rumbling.

"W-we are going to get out of here" I determinedly say "and I will protect you Abby, I will bring you home to your parents and I will get all of us out of here b-because I'm the Luna" but not a strong one....

She sniffles "you don't have to lie to me" she whispers.

I look at the ground "for a however old you are girl you are smart" I mumble.

"I'm 10" that makes me feel worse.

"I'm sorry for what you are going to see Abby, I-if I could make you forget I would but I can't; if we get out you may end up tormented but you have to promise me that you won't let this get in front of your hopes and dreams, don't let it ruin you" I whisper and hug her tightly.

I quickly pull away and walk to my end of the cell hearing them coming "I-I'm sorry" I whisper watching alpha Jones come in.

"Fun time!"

The men tie me up like the first time I was here, Abby looks at me with wide eyes and I look away painfully.

But I know better then to defy alpha Jones, I'm starting to sound like my old self and I despise it.

He pulls out a stick looking thing and presses it to my stomach, he smirks "let the fun begin" he presses a button and electricity spreads through me, I scream letting each tear filled.

When will this ever be over? Will it ever be over?

"PLEASE JUST KILL ME!" I scream "k-kill me, k-kill me" he doesn't stop and my body moves frantically, I watch as each men hold a taser in their hand and they put it on any body part of mine.

"PLEASE STOP HURTING HER! Stop hurting my Luna!" Abby shouts, I look at her and shake my head.

Nothing's okay, I'm not going to tell her I'm okay or that everything will be okay.

In the end I will be the same dead soul as I was, I will be a walking zombie- alive but dead.

My soul will die.

"What are you thinking Lily?" He smirks and laughs.

"If you could read my mind you'd be in tears" I whisper.

The electricity consumes me, I feel it; the moment when you know you are about to die because your body can't handle it anymore.

I never thought that I would want to die this badly so all the pain can be over "stop it you're hurting her!" I hear alpha Jones sigh and he clicks his fingers.

All the electricity stops, my body zaps and throbs. I look up with blurry eyes "L-Luca?"

Maybe I am dying but I'm seeing my peace before I die to let me know that I'm dying.... If that made sense.

He smiles at me and I try reaching out to him but he disappears, tears form in my eyes "d-don't leave me" I plead.

A smack to the face awakes me to my reality and I look at alpha Jones "you have serious problems girl" he looks at me weirdly.

"A-are you done yet?"

"Not quite" my heart clutches and I take a deep breath.

He grabs my hand and the knife, I scream when it makes contact with my skin.

My throat is starting to hurt from all my screaming, I'm in desperate need for water but he won't give it to me because I asked.

When he keeps cutting into my skin I cannot scream anymore, my voice is gone from the amount of screaming.

I let my eyes shut and I feel the knife go away, I open my eyes slowly and my eyes widen when I see what's on my hand.

'Respect Alpha Jones.'

Where da hell is Luca when you need him? Hurry up dude!

In your honest opinion, what is your favourite werewolf book? I won't care if it isn't mine, just a little fact about my readers that I get to know :)

Also comment if there's something that's bothering you and hopefully someone can help you, that's if they are nice but I'm sure everyone's nice here ;)

Well I hope you enjoyed if you know what I mean...

•comment•vote•follow

Keely
MAKS SURE YOU FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT @READING_WRITTING_