Chapter 22- Attack

So can everyone please give me options for who the guy should be in the spin off or sequel to Alpha of doom, it's really important if you want a spin off or sequel

Luca stands protectively in front of me and I stay completely still "how did you get on my land?" Luca spits.

The guy in front simply smirks shrugging "it was simple really, just a little bit of wolfs bane will do the trick" Luca growls but doesn't move.

"You little f*ck!" Luca roars.

I whimper, Luca grabs him by the collar and throws him across the room. The guy groans but clicks his fingers, they restrain Luca down on the ground and I whimper.

Luca growls, this is his easy right?

"You don't want your precious little mate to see you rip us to shreds, but we want her to see us rip you to shreds. Then we will take her, she will be our little toy to play with" the tears fall from my eyes.

Luca kicks them both and stands up heading butting the dude, he grabs me by the waist and lifts me running outside.

"L-Luca?"

"I can't let you see this.... I just can't!" He runs a hand through his black hair in frustration.

"Can't let me see what?" I whisper, he grabs my chin roughly.

"I can't let you degrade me when I kill them brutally, I can't let you hate me. I'm doing this for you- killing them for you because I know what they will do Lily. I just can't let you frigen hate me for this" I cup his cheek and shake my head.

"I could never hate you, no matter how much times I've tried it just never works. I know you're protecting me, o-okay?" He sighs and nods.

"LOOK OUT LUCA!" I say and put my hands out in front of me as if it will do something to block the impact.

But nothing comes, it stays still in the air with roots tangling around the massive table.

"Lily put your hands down now!" I quickly put them down and the roots disappear, the table drops to the ground.

The men come out and our pack warriors rush towards us restraining the men, each getting a silver handcuff around their wrists.

Luca calmly walks up to them and grips the leader by be neck and in one swift movement, snaps it.

I gasp and look at him with wide eyes, Luca looks at me giving me the 'told you so' look.

I shake my head, I could never and would never hate him. He's protecting me.

I give him a fake smile and he lets out a breath of air "who sent you here?" He asks lowly but darkly which could send any wise man the other direction.

"T-that is classified" one of them man poorly speaks, Luca smirks letting out his claws dragging one down on the mans cheek slowly.

"I don't like to repeat myself."

The man doesn't back down either, Luca slashes his claw on his cheek and the man groans out in pain.

Luca picks him up by the neck, his claws digging into his flesh. The man screams and blood comes out from the impact, I take a step back now afraid of him.

But yet I can't find it in me to hate his guts.

'He's doing it for us' my wolf chants.

He throws the man into the ground and the man coughs up blood, Liam stands by my side not the joking man he was but now dead serious.

"WHO SENT YOU!?" He roars.

"I-I can't say" the man wheezes out, Luca growls and stands on his chest putting presser down with one foot.

The man coughs rapidly and I take another step back, Liam looks at me worriedly "what's the matter?" I look at Luca and gulp.

"I-I can't watch L-Liam" I stutter, he sighs and nods in understanding.

I'm sorry I broke my promise Luca

And I did, I promised him in some way that I wouldn't classify him as a monster and hate his guts and be afraid but now that I've seen what he's capable off I'm more terrified then ever.

I believe those story's, I believe every single one. Maybe monsters are incapable of love.

But I still can't and would never hate him, something or should I say someone made him like this.

And I'm going to find out who, I'm going to change the monster inside of him.

I will help him even if it breaks myself, I am going to do this.

But first figure out what I'm capable of...

Now I did a double update because I won't be updating for a while.

Can everyone give me options for guys to choose from for a sequel or spin off to this book? So I then can choose the ones that I think would suit what I'm going to write about, then I would post the options and you would vote:)

Please I am begging you to give me options, it's extremely important!

Optionsssssss

Anyways; comment thoughts

Vote and follow

Keely