Chapter 66- mother daily, teenager at heart

The cries of my pups alert me that they are up and very hungry babies, I groan and shove the pillow over my head wanting to sleep more

"Luca get them," I mumble, he groans.

I hear feet walking on the wooden floor and I close my eyes trying to fall back asleep again, I hear footsteps come back in the room and I pop my eyes open to see Toby and Beth in my mates arms.

"Ladies first," I say and he hands me Bethany and starts to jingle a little bell in front of Tobias.

I pull my top over my head and gently pull Bethany's head towards my chest, breast feeding feels foreign.

After a while Bethany pulls back and blinks up at me ,"Toby please," I say and he nods handing him to me and picking up Bethany and handing her a toy.

They were born November 20th, it's three days later and it feels great being a mother.

Toby drinks, I hear an, "oh my god they are so cute!" I look up quickly to see Storm, Luca quickly looks up and when he sees Tyler he growls.

"MINE!" He shouts covering me from their view.

I hear a deep chuckle and I quickly pull Toby away from me then throw my shirt over my head, I cough trying to get Luca's attention and he turns around to face me.

Once he sees I'm decent he steps aside and they both walk to us, "what are their names?" Tyler asks holding Heidi in one arm securely.

Storm glares at him, "I told you already!" She exclaims, he shrugs.

"Tobias and Bethany," I say and he nods.

Storm sits down and smiles down at Beth, "awe," she mumbles, "can I hold her?" I nod and hand her to Storm.

"So what do you think about having more children?" Tyler smirks and my eyes widen, I shake my head.

"Not after that experience" I see Luca pout.

"Don't worry she won't be able to resist this," Luca whispers all too loudly and points to himself then his penis, I snort.

"It's like the size of a small cucumber," I mutter, he glares.

"Want me to prove it?" He challenges.

"Not here," I say.

"Yeah because you don't want to be proved wrong," he whispers into my ear then pulls back.