Chapter 6- Red eyed monster

You only saw one person you could love while I was standing right in front of you
                                  ~~
"WHAT?!" He roars.

Don't say anything Lily, he will come for me. I don't want any more pain, I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle it. I'm weak and broken.

"I- I can't say," I stutter.

"Oh yes you can Lily, now tell me," he sheaths. His eyes are turning into slits, the colour switching between black and his blue, green colour. His wolf is going to come out.

"H-he will hurt me if I tell you L-Luca," I whisper. Why can't he understand that I'm doing this for my own safety? Can't he just let go of it? But he's Luca Knight and he needs to know everything.

"No he won't! I won't let anyone near you."

"H-he told me that he could take down anyone but you," I whisper to myself. But why would he tell me that of all people? Did he let his guard down or something? Cause usually if you're afraid of someone, you don't tell someone that knows them. Better yet... that is their mate. How is he even getting on these lands? This is supposed to be the strongest pack in all the lands. But alpha Jones is getting in.

"I want you sleeping in my room. You need to be near me at all times," he gruffly says with a clenched jaw, obviously he heard me. Maybe I shouldn't have told him.

"You really don't want me sleeping in your room, it's fine," I whisper. I know that he's not fine with this whole situation as he hasn't exactly warmed up to me. He's only doing this so his wolf doesn't feel the pain of losing his mate. He doesn't care about me, I've realised that. Luca Knight only cares about himself and his safety. He needs to be the strongest pack in the world.

"Just shut up Lily," I frown not liking him saying that to me. But I keep my mouth shut.

What would happen if I called him an ass wipe?

Not good things

He kicks the wooden door open then kicks it shut, he takes two steps at a time up the stairs and opens his door to his room. He places me on his bed and looks out the window. "I will tell the omegas to move your clothes in my room," he mumbles.

I frown not liking how he treats omegas like complete slaves, I was one. I am one. I'll always be that weak omega girl, "stop that," I whisper.

"Stop what?" He asks in actual confusion.

"Treating omegas like complete slaves, like the gum on the bottom of a shoe, like dirt. Do you abuse them?" I wonder aloud. This is something that hits deep, I need to know and no matter how much I didn't want to ask. I had to. This world has so much sin and it needs to stop.

"That is none of your business," he grumbles.

"IT IS!" I shout. Knowing that my mate would treat someone I was terribly, makes me shout and be angry."I'm the Luna of this pack, I deserve to know," I exclaim angrily.

"Your not the Luna yet!" I pause.

"You're right," I whisper.  "And I never will be a good Luna. I'm an omega. An abused broken girl. How could I be the Luna? Lunas are strong, not weak. They don't cry as much as I do nor let everything get to them as much as I do. And.... I try so hard not to beg everyone to stop, but I just have to. Why did the moon goddess even put me with a mate like you!?"

"Why didn't you tell me at your old pack that they abused you!?" Luca exclaims. Wasn't it obvious enough? Is he that gullible that he'd believe a word alpha Jones said. He met the man!

"I couldn't exactly tell you that in front of him. He had this look in his eyes daring me to, I would get punished," he looks at my arms and legs, his fists clenching in anger..