Chapter 25- Black mail

Guys Talon is Lucas wolf and the reason why Talons name is under Lucas is because Lily is his mate too. There wouldn't be any mate stuff if it wasn't for Talon!

This chapter is for every one who has been supporting me I absolutely love you! 53 in werewolf because of you guys❤️

"Long time no see honey!" Storm shouts from her balcony.

"I know, it's been forever."

She gasps then squeals descending the stairs and hugging me, she pulls back and inspects my neck.

"Oh my god! Congratulations" she squeals and I smile.

"Thanks" she looks at it longer and touches it, tingles spread around my neck and I gasp.

"That happens to me as well. So.... Did you do anything else" she smirks and my eyes widen.

A blush coats my cheeks and I shake my head frantically "o-of course not!" I exclaim.

She laughs "sureeeee" she smirks yet again.

"I did not.... Fully mate with him" I huff.

"Speaking of him when do I get to meet him again?" I roll my eyes and he walks out of the bushes.

"He was just a little late" I say and she smiles warmly.

"Welcome! Please come in, both of you" she ushers is inside and we sit on the black sleek couches in the lounge room.

Tyler walks into the room casually and smirks when he sees us "hello Luna and alpha" he bows, Luca stands up and shakes his hand.

"Please just call me Lily" he nods giving me a small smile "and call him Luca" I glare at him quickly and he looks at me coldly.

"Thank you Lily" I nod and Storm claps her hands together.

"So Luca..." She trails off testing out his name "Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca" she repeats trying it again, his eyes twitches in annoyance and I snort.

Their eyes snap to mine and I quickly cough to cover up "something in my throat" I mumble and rub my hand against my throat.

"So you marker my best friend" Storm starts off, Luca starts coughing on air and I pat his back.

"I..um... Y-yes" he says after finishing his little coughing fit.

"What's it like?" She grins, he looks at the mark on her neck and raises a thick eyebrow.

"Um... Don't you know?" He cluelessly asks.

She giggles and waves her hand around "I meant what does it feel like to finally claim her as yours silly" I inspect him and he smirks suddenly.

"It's great" he says leaning back on his arms.

"Details!" She quips.

He clears his throat "scares other males off...." Is that seriously all?

I feel disappointment sinking into my chest and I swallow the lump in my throat. So he doesn't like me one bit, that's what I thought. He is just listening to his male needs which is most likely sex, but I cannot give him that.