Chapter 11- Us

I wasn't gonna update today but this is for everyone who has been supporting me, love you all! Xx
Sleep seems useless, hopeless. What is it going to do? Nothing.

It feels as if my world has come crashing down on me the fact that Luca doesn't want me, he can't fix me, I can't fix him, I don't know what he's capable of, yet what I'm capable of.

That's why I lay staring at his sleeping form, he looks so peaceful and calm in his sleep.

I can't see his eyes so he doesn't look as cold, emotionless. He just looks peaceful, if that's even possible for him.

His chest and back rises and falls and his words come back to me the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together.

When your on a boat and sinking the only thing that a floats is hope, we have more hope then we should.

In the end we are just going to be in a river of tears, hope only a floating. I will be in a river of tears from him.

The sky is screaming, just like me. Why can't anyone notice that I need help?

I'm right in front of them and they don't notice, it's as if I'm invisible.

I know I should get used to the fact that he doesn't want me and he won't, but I can't help but look at his thick black eyebrows, black messy hair and the spiral tattoo that accompanies his back.

He's laying on his stomach, his head in my direction. His eyelashes touch his cheekbones and his lips are slightly parted, breathing softly.

Looking at him makes me feel helpless, sad and every bad thing that I've ever felt which is a lot.

Maybe I should just give up and realise that he doesn't want me, but my wolf isn't allowing me to think those thoughts.

My heart isn't either

A person can only handle so much, I was hoping everyday that my mate would be the type that falls in love with my smile, kisses me non stop and gets hurt when I'm hurting.

But he doesn't, he's ruthless and cold. I'm the complete opposite.

I sigh and close my eyes trying to get some sleep, but it never comes. The rain and thunder isn't letting me.
Flashback
My body is as stiff as a board, as still as pole. My eyes lashes have rain drops on them, getting into my eyes eventually.

The sky crackles, screaming for help with the colours of purple and white. I take a step forward.

Rain; my peace.

The rain falls heavily on my head, as cold as ice. Maybe that's why I feel so numb.

My body is a canvas of scars and bruises, nobody can change that.

I look up at the sky and scream

The sky has always been there for me, because the sky screams too.

I'm not alone in this, the sky is with me.

He screams and cries for the dead and hopeless, for the lost souls.

That's what I am. A lost soul.

The sky screams for me too
Flashback over
I flinch when I realise I'm tracing his spiral tattoo, he doesn't move, doesn't stay still either.

I retract my hand and as my eyes become drowsy I think I'm a storm
~~
"Thank you for inviting us" I whisper.

Angel grabs my arm leading me over to some where private "he will change for you, so don't worry Lily" she says cupping my cheek giving me a soft smile.

I smile sadly "he's incapable of change Angel" I whisper and walk away, I hop in the car and shut the door behind me.

They wave us goodbye as we drive away and I look away, a few hours later we arrive at the blue moon pack and I immediately run out of the car into the house.

I run into my old room slamming the door behind me and wrap my arms around my head, my only source of comfort.

And the tears fall.

Much to my luck Luca doesn't come in, doesn't bother me he just lets me cry.

He has gotten even worse than he was before, which is a lot worse.

Hours later I walk out of the room and follow his scent, I listen in on the conversation.

"We leave in two days, make sure everyone's fully prepared."

"Has Luna Lily agreed to this alpha?" A man asks.

Luca growls "that is none of your business, do not question me!" I hear a slam and my eyes widen in realisation.

He's hurting him "I-I'm sorry alpha" he stutters.

I open the door with my arms crossed and look at Luca with narrowed eyes when seeing him pin a man up against the wall.

"You truly are a monster" I growl.

He smirks "I never said I was a prince- MERDE!" He shouts when I throw a lamp at him.

He drops the man on the floor, he scurries against the wall looking at him with wide eyes.

I freeze. Oh no; he's going to hurt me. He really is going to hurt me.

I whimper and he looks at me with dark eyes, I know for a fact that the word Merde is a swear word in French.

"Lily" he huskily says stalking slowly towards me "did you know I'm also part Greek?"

So that's why he looks like a God!

"Greek men don't take things like these lightly" he growls pushing me up against the wall.

I turn my head away from him and he sniffs my neck gripping my waist, what is he doing?

"Have you heard of the true fact that a mates scent can calm the other down?" He asks and I shake my head "well what do you think I'm doing?"

"B-being a creep" I mumble and he smirks.

"merde Ma beauté" he says random French crap.

"W-what does t-that even mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Sh*t my beauty."

Well then, he's bipolar. If you enjoyed this chapter show your support and vote, comment and follow!

Just letting you know that a capital M in merde is the F word and the lower case m is sh*t

I'm not sure what my cover photo should be! Suggestions?

Thank you for the amount of support I have been getting, it means a lot

Xoxo Keely
Edited