Chapter 45- You're hurt

I didn't sleep again last night, the pain was a constant reminder that I'm never going to get out of here

I didn't sleep again last night, the pain was a constant reminder that I'm never going to get out of here... At least not for a while.

I'm lonely, my only company is the torment of alpha Jones.

I bang my head against the wall hoping that he won't come on for at least another hour, but nothing good is coming my way for the past couple of days.

I sigh softly and close my eyes imagining I'm with Luca or at least he's rolling his beautiful blue eyes, I picture us hugging, laughing, kissing, anything to get away from this pain.

And sleep finally comes...
                                  |\
"When are you ever going to stop?" I ask feeling beyond used and tormented, he smirks.

"Never" he hisses "my mate is dead, my best friends are dead and all because of you! You should feel the amount of pain as they felt" I look at him blankly.

"You mean the amount of pain that you felt, that you feel" he scowls.

"I can't even be near with you without you annoying me!" He roars.

"Wanna know a little secret?" I whisper.

"What?" He barks.

"I don't feel anything" I whisper.

He looks at me then laughs, he has the decency to laugh and I purse my lips tightly.

"Now I know you are lying that is out of proportions Lily, you actually have hope that you won't feel, you have hope that Luca will find you. What good does hope do? Did nothing for me" I stare at him plain faced.

"Hope is the only thing that keeps me alive" I reply.

"Mmm" he hums dragging a chair over and sitting on it. "Have any more crazy theories?"

"You're not mad, you're hurt" I whisper "you wouldn't be doing this revenge bull crap if you weren't hurt, when someone's mad it's because they are hurt."

"How so?"

"Well something or someone has obviously upset them to make them mad so yes, they are hurt" he laughs.

"Your pathetic theories make me want to shove toilet paper down my own throat" I roll my eyes.

"You just don't want to admit it because you are weak" that drains any humour out of him.

"I AM NOT WEAK!" He roars and stands "can a weak man do this?" He picks up a gun and shoots at me, I cry out when it makes contact with my thigh "or this?" He bends down and picks it out then grabs the knife shoving it in the newly formed hole, I scream in pain "can a weak man do all of that?!"

"A hurt man c-can, you think strength is physical but it really isn't I-it's emotional."

"Why are you so bold and brave now Lily? Did Luca 'fix' you?"

He pulls the knife out and brings it to my neck, he digs it in slightly "are you going to defy me again?" I don't make a sound or movement, he puts pressure on it and it starts its way in my neck "are you?!"

"NO!" I scream in pain, he shoves it fully in until the hilt.

"Just in case you were lying" the tears pour down my face and I sob.

"Am I hurting you?" He mocks but I don't reply "am I?!" I nod "see you're not numb, you are the weak one."

I bite my tongue from saying because of you.

"You look terrible" he notes and throws me a water bottle, it hits my forehead and I rub it. I grab the water bottle and skull the water down "so believe me when I'm say I'm doing you a favour" I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I yawn and my vision starts to get blurry, I look at him "y-you drugged me" my body slumps as I fall into darkness.

I wake up to darkness and coughing I squint and look around, in the darkness I see a small frame huddled in the corner of the cell.

"H-hello?" I whisper.

The person doesn't speak or move "I-I'm not going to hurt you" I say.

"L-Luna Lily?" A tiny voice stutters.

"Y-yes, who's this?"

"I'm Abby, t-they took me" she whispers.

"What do you mean?"

"A-alpha Jones" I freeze at his name feeling my whole body fill with pain "he's been taking people, there wasn't enough room in the other cellars so he threw me in here" I see her stand up and weakly walk towards me, she drops to the floor.

"When did you get here?" I whisper, she clears her throat.

"One week ago, you were asleep" she whispers.

"A week!" I exclaim and she nods.

"Everyone's looking for you Luna Lily" she says and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Call me Lily" I see her nod.

"A-are we going to get out of here?" She cries, I wrap my sore arms around her.

"I don't know" I whisper, it's better then lying to the poor child.

I want children some day with Luca, I didn't even let him mate with me!

I regret so much things that I didn't do.

"L-lily?"

"Yes?"

"What happened to your shoulders, face and legs?" She asks.

I freeze clearing my throat "you don't want to know Abby" I whisper, she yawns.

"Goodnight" she says.

"Goodnight Abby" I reply back.

Luca will come and save us all...

Hopefully

Here's the chapter I promised!

So this chapter wasn't as gruesome as the recent ones, a little touching for alpha Jones

Did you enjoy it?

Comment, vote, follow

Keely