Chapter 57- alpha tone

The sunlight streams in through the windows, the spot next to me empty; I smile

Last night was....'amazing,' Celeste sighs dreamily.

I sit up bringing the white sheets with me, I clutch them to my chest and look down smiling.

I look back up when I hear clattering, I'm prepared for Luca to walk in through the door but instead Storm does.

I frown," Lily, you don't need to look too happy," she says sarcastically, "TYLER!" Tyler walks in with a plasma tv, a very big one.

"As you requested," he places it on the floor so it leans against the wall.

I smile at both of them, "I would give you both a hug but I have an issue at the moment," plus I'm not bothered to stand up.

"We can see that," Storm rolls her eyes and Tyler snickers.

"You have hickeys everywhere," he laughs loudly and I scowl.

"Darnit Luca," I whisper.

Luca walks in the room with a tray of food, I smile brightly and he looks at me noticing I'm not wearing clothes.

He looks at Tyler and growls, Tyler holds his hands up in defence, "I'm leaving," Luca smirks

"Oi we gotta catch up with out the chicks, as well as Liam and Xavier," Tyler grins.

"We really do," Tyler replies, Luca places the food down on the bed and man hugs Tyler.

"Good seeing you buddy," Storm and I roll our eyes at the intense bromance.

Tyler walks out and Storm follows pouting, "TYLER!"

"WAIT!" I shout and she stomps back in.

"Have you told him," I whisper.

She grimaces, "um...no," she laughs sheepishly and Luca looks at her.

"Tell him," he says using his alpha tone, we both look at Luca flabbergasted.

"LUCA!" I exclaim and he sighs, "tell him when you're ready but it better be soon, do you want me to tell him for you?" She sticks the finger up at him and stomps out.

"Please get me a shirt," I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed in Luca; its up to Storm and Storm only, she will tell him when she's ready.

He throws me a shirt and I throw it on realising it's his, he smirks and I stand up putting underwear on. I slip sweat pants on and he sighs, "Lily..." I shake my head.

"Luca it's her decision, you can't make it for her," I growl and he growls back.

"I know!" He exclaims running a hand through his hair.

I sit down on the bed and look at the tray, I place it on my lap. I'm not gonna lie, it looks really good.

There's pancakes with whipped cream, strawberries and maple syrup. I dig in and smile, "thank you," I whisper and he nods.