Chapter 65- Tobias and Bethany

Lucas pov

Lucas pov.

I'm such an idiot.

Why did I tell her that I lied about saying I saved myself for my mate? I'm such a moron!

She's going to be pissed, I don't want her to be.

Lily walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and a toothbrush in her mouth.

I look at her legs and notice blood, I frown. She wouldn't, would she?

"Lily," I call her, she looks at me. "Come here," she paddles her way over to me, her stomach is really big, she struggles to get in the car; it's adorable honestly.

She sits down and keeps brushing her teeth continuously, I grab her leg gently and bend over the bedside table to get a tissue.

I rub the blood away and notice a long cut on her leg, "what happened?" I ask worriedly.

"Shaving cut," she says with struggle due to the toothpaste and toothbrush in her mouth.

Lily stands and walks to the bathroom, I hear the tap running and I lean back against the headboard.

She walks back out and sits on the bed, fresh blood appears and I sigh grabbing another tissue and pressing it down on her cut.

"I didn't know you knew how to shave," I say.

"I honestly don't, Storm told me how to though," she shrugs and I nod.

"Um... Are you pissed at me?" I ask.

'Of course she is! I told you not to have sex with that slut,' Talon shouts at me.

"Yes," replies Lily.

I sigh rubbing my face, "flower..." I pull her to my chest, "I was at the lowest point of my life, you have to understand that. I messed around, got drunk every night and had anger issues. She was one of the lowest points in my life," I shudder, I see tears brim Lily's eyes and my heart clutches in pain.

I hate it when I'm the cause of her crying. Her pain.

I run my hands up and down her sides and see her eyes close, I wipe under her eyes to get rid of the tears and sigh.

"I love you, no one else."

"I-I love you too."

I lift the blankets and she gets under them, I turn to face her and see she's looking down at the blankets.

I sigh and lift her chin up, "flower," I mutter and she looks into my eyes, her eyes are so beautiful; they are a light green, my favourite colour.

She snuggles up to my chest and I run my hands through her hair, her eyes flutter closed until I hear her soft even breathing.

I slowly fall asleep with Lily in my arms.
~~
"AH! LUCA!" I jolt awake and look at Lily seeing she's curled in a ball clutching her stomach, "it hurts," she cries, "and somethings wet!" I curse and lift her into my arms and run to the hospital.

"THE PUPS ARE COMING!" I yell.

Lilys Pov.
Pain. That's what I feel, my body hurts; well specifically my stomach.

"AH! LUCA! It hurts," I cry, I feel wetness beneath me and I squeeze my eyes shut, "and somethings wet!" I feel myself being lifted and carried out.

"THE PUPS ARE COMING!" He shouts.

I feel myself been placed on a bed and my- Luca's clothes being torn off of me. I scream tears clouding my vision  "okay on three you have to push, Luca grab her hand!" He grabs it and I hold onto his tightly.

"One. Two. Three. PUSH!" I push and Yelp screwing my eyes shut.

"What about that needle?!" Luca exclaims.

"I tested it on Storm but she still felt the pain so it doesn't work, only on humans."

I groan and push again, "that's it keep pushing" doctor Mackenzie says.

Hours later
"How much longer?" Luca frantically runs his hand through his hair.

"Soon."

I push yet again, I hear the cries of a baby and I smile even though I'm still in excruciating pain.

"G-Girl or boy?"

"Boy," Luca says.

"Okay you need to push more, this is going to take a while..."
~~
"Tobias and Bethany, such a beautiful name," doctor Mackenzie gushes.

"They have your eyes," I whisper to Luca looking at our new born.

"She's got your face," he whispers.

"I will give you some time with your pups," doctor Mackenzie says, bows and walks out.

I hold Bethany in my arms and Luca holds Tobias, she giggles and I smile.

"Let's take these munchkins home," I don't hear his response so I look at him, he seems entranced looking at Tobias.

He smiles at him and I smile softly not wanting to ruin the moment but wanting to go home after waiting here for two days, I tap him on the shoulder and he shakes his head and looks up at me.

"Ha?" He asks confused, I giggle.

"Let's take these two home," he nods and stands, we carry them home and I realise it's just morning and I'm sore as well as exhausted.

"Wait!" I say, Luca stops.

"What's wrong?" He asks inspecting me from head to toe.

"Did Toby and Bethany get a check up?" I ask and he nods.

I sigh in relief and continue walking, we enter our house and walk upstairs. We walk into their new room and place them in their little cots.

I close the blinds and lean against the wall tiredly, I slide down the wall and sigh softly placing my head on my knees.

I feel Lucas arms under my knees and around my back, he lifts me and presses me against his chest.

I slowly drift to sleep in Lucas arms.

Tobias and Bethany! By the way you pronounce Tobias like Toe-bias...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I have more assignments to do that are due tomorrow but I'm watching vampire diaries and writing.... Oops.

Comment, vote, follow
Keely