Chapter 34- I love you

Ryan Guzman as Xavier Tate

"I love you so much Luca that it hurts when I'm not the one that is causing your happiness, all I've ever wanted was for you to accept me" I smile cupping his face

I kiss him softly then pull back waiting for anything, but nothing comes.

The silence is making my nerves go off like crazy, it's so silent in a room full of many people.

I drop my feet to the ground in understanding when he doesn't say anything, I clear my throat.

"Well this is awkward" I whisper and turn away from them, I'm about to run in the house and curse myself when a hand grabs my wrist spinning me around and and lips crashing onto mine.

It's the cliche, everything goes in slow motion, it's just us and all I can think, smell and hear is him.

It's always been him

We pull back and I look into his blue orbs "I love you Lily... So so so much that I can never be away from you for long without going crazy."

We hear 'awes' and I smile "finally" I hear Storm mutter and I glare at her flipping her off, she gasps.

"You never do that, you naughty girl!" She says

I sheepishly look at her "sorry" I say.

She skips towards me and tackles me in a hug "I'm so proud!! MY BABIES FINALLY GROWING UP!" She dramatically yells.

I roll my eyes "you really are an idiot Storm" she shrugs.

"I know that!"

I roll my eyes and turn to Xavier, he smiles "so what happened while I was gone?" He asks.

My own smile fades and my eyes drift to the ground replaying the terrible memories, I feel someone shaking me.

I quickly look up and feel Lucas arms around me gently, Xavier nods on understanding "when you're ready" I give him a small smile.

"Thank you" I whisper.

"Foods ready!" Liam shouts his newly found mate in one of his arms.

I smile "I will get the salad" I whisper and walk inside, I open the fridge and grab the salad and drinks out.

Someone grabs the drinks from my hand and I turn around to see Luca "you okay flower?" I look at him in confusion.

"Flower?" He smiles.

"A Lily is a flower and you're beautiful like a flower; my flower" I smile.

"I'm fine" I shrug, he grabs the plastic cups from the cupboard and shakes his head.

"You are not fine."

"When he bought up my last I started thinking...."

"About what?"

"Xavier must have had a good child hood, he wasn't beaten and his innocence wasn't stolen; mine was. I don't even know why you love me, but I'm glad you do" he uses one hand and cups my cheek, he kisses me on the forehead.

"I love you because you are kind and beautiful, you were the only one and still are the only one who stands up to me. I like that you're no more afraid" he whispers.

"R-really?" He nods.

"Let's go outside now" I nod and we walk outside, I place the salad down and Luca places the cups and drinks down.

He sits down on the chair behind him and I look beside him to see the seat taken as well as the other one.

I look around to see all the seats taken and I sigh, I will just sit on the floor.

I walk over to Luca and I'm about to sit on the floor but he grabs my hips and pulls me down on his lap.

I feel his breath on my neck and I look at him, he smirks "you should sit where you belong" I smile.

"And where is that?"

"Right here, near me" more like on you...

I roll my eyes and he wraps his arms around me "can you get me food?" He asks watching as Liam and Tyler place the plates of meat on the large table.

"What do you want?" I ask grabbing a plate for him.

"A steak, 2 sausages, salad oh and Liam's mate Stella bought burgers and potato bake so can I have that to?" I look at him as if he's crazy. "A mans gotta eat" he says looking at his muscles.

I sigh and get what he wanted plus a knife and fork, he lifts me so I'm sitting on his knees just enough room for his plate to fit.

I use my fork to pick up two sausages, I use the spatula to get the potato name then the tongs to get the salad.

I grab a knife and check the chairs to see that it's all wooden with the arms tall and big.

"Can you please hold my plate?" I ask, he nods and grabs it off me, I sit sideways on his lap then grab my place again.

He places his plate on my outstretched legs "this is so difficult" he says, he looks at my plate and shrugs snatching it off me and placing all of my food on one half of his plate.

I look at him with my mouth open "what? It's easier" he shrugs.

I huff and lean over placing my now empty plate on the table, he places our plate on my lap and we start eating.

"How long have you two been mates for?" Xavier asks looking at how close we are.

I look at Luca, I'm not good with that sort of stuff "5 months" everyone nods.

"How long have you been mates for?" I ask Xavier and Lexi, they smile.

"1 year."

"Wow."

"Speaking of that... Everyone.... I'm pregnant!" Lexi grins, Lucas fork drops to the plate and everyone cheers.

I look at Luca hoping he won't get all mad but he surprises me when he smiles "I would hug you but I'm pre occupied" he says.

"I can get off you" I say grabbing the plate, he grabs my legs holding me still

"I will do that later, I want to be with you" he replies and I smile kissing his cheek.

"Guys I'm joking!" Lexi laughs and we all glare at her.

For the rest of the day everyone eats and talks, it was fun and I made plenty of new friends.

At least I know that Luca loves me

Vote, comment, follow

Keely