Chapter 63- Drunk

Follow the Instagram account I made but only just used-@reading_writting_ is what it's called!

The picture up there ^^ is also Holland Rodens profile picture on Instagram!

"I invited the gang over tomorrow," I say to Luca wrapping my arm around his waist.

He keeps his eyes closed and hums in acknowledgment, "okay," he whispers.

I trace his jaw tiredly and sigh softly placing my arm down, his arm tightens around me.

"One month until our babies are born," I whisper, his eyes pop open and he looks down at me.

"You don't need to be scared," I trace circles on his bare chest.

"I'm the one giving birth here," I whisper, he sighs.

"I know, let's just sleep; it's been a big day," I nod and close my eyes.

"Goodnight, I love you."

"Love you," he whispers.
~~
I step out of the shower wrapping a towel around myself and I brush my hair, I dry my body then put on my underwear.

Walking out of the bathroom I walk to the closet and pick out a dress that's bigger than my other clothes and it can hopefully fit because of my big tummy.

I grab the yellow dress with a black collar and belt, I nod to myself.

I shimmy it on surprised it fit straight over my large stomach, I yawn and walk out of the closet to the bathroom. I pick up my comb and separate my hair in half , I do a half down half up style and nod to myself.

"Flower," Luca pops his head through the door and wolf whistles at me, "hottie," I grin and turn around to him, he's wearing a white shirt and grey jeans.

"You're the hottie," I wink, he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist.

He pats my butt slightly, "I'm glad that ass is mine," I roll my eyes and push him away laughing.

"You're a loser," he tsks me.

"This loser got us glasses," I look at him plainly.

"Why do we need glasses?"

"Well it's stylish and they are kinda matching!" I shrug and put them on.

"I like ray bands," he grins and grabs my hand.

"Let's go, the food is burning," he guides me downstairs.

"You are cooking?" He nods, "I didn't hear," I mutter.

We walk out side on the patio and I sit down on a couch, he turns all the sausages and steak and takes a gulp of his beer.

"Yo!yo!yo!" Lexi exclaims running to me and hugging me, I smile and hug her back.

"You're looking good sis," Xavier's winks and I grin, Luca and Xavier man hug each other and Lexi and I smile.

"It's good to know that they are getting along now," I mutter and she nods in agreement.

"We're here!" Stella shouts holding a pack of cruisers, I pout.

"Shame I can't have any," I mutter, she looks at me mockingly and licks a bottle I grimace, "PIG!"

"I'll gladly be known as that," she smiles smugly.

"Stel," Liam warns.

"We are joking around Liam," she rolls her eyes.

The guys start talking and Stella places the cruisers on the glass table and sits down on a single couch.

Lexi extends her legs in the couch she's sitting on and lays back on the pillows, I place a hand on my belly.