Chapter 21- The kiss

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch, I squeal when I see my cool guy black ray bands

I put them on and lean back on the couch, placing my arm on the arm rest waiting for Luca to come down.

I hear thumping and I turn my head, Luca sighs as if disappointed when seeing me and actually slaps his forehead.

"Idiot" I mutter.

He scoffs crossing his arms over his chest "you're the idiot" I roll my eyes and he looks away with his arms still crossed.

"Oi cold hearted jerk!" He turns his head my way with a stony face and I laugh.

"Hilarious" he mutters dryly.

"I know!" I exclaim and he rolls his eyes.
"I hope your eyes get stuck in your head" I say and he looks at me plainly.

"Shut up."

"No" I say and put the glasses on top of my head.

"I hate it when your so not shy" he says and I raise a brow.

"You didn't say that two days ago" I sing, he clenches his jaw and I stand up on the couch.

His mouth drops open and he scowls "get off my couch, don't even remind me I said that" I grin.

"Awe poor baby! You meant every word" I tap his nose since he's standing behind the black couch.

"Merde" I shrug even though I don't know what that means.

"Catch me!" I say stepping on the top of the couch and falling back.

"Lily!" He yells angrily and catches me "you could hurt yourself.... Or my couch" he mutters.

"Let's do it again" I say and climb on the couch.

I jump this time and collide with his chest, my legs wrap around his waist and I gasp when I see the couch falling backwards.

Aka our direction.

He quickly steps out of the way and I cling onto him "if you broke my couch" he growls and lifts it with one hand, supporting me with the other hand.

Wow he isn't telling me to get off, or just pushing me.

He looks at me and I look at him, I fix the glasses but he stays still and looking at me.